The Hotel

Aj: What why

Katie: My brother's mad at me for stealing his move. I was wrestling first, but then I fell in love with MMA.

Aj: Well I'm sure he just doesn't know you're you.

Katie: Oh he knows who I am, but I bet his little friends don't know who I am.

Aj: Well I just got word from Vince and since you don't have many friends you'll be rooming with me.

Katie: Great cause I just wanna relax right now

At the hotel

When we got to the hotel and I saw the shield at the front desk.

Katie: Oh great just the people I didn't want to see right now

Aj: Don't worry I got this

She walked over to the front desk. Oh boy

Aj's POV

I walked up to the front desk and cleared all my nerves. They are the shield after all.

Aj: Hey guys

The Shield: Hey Aj

Aj: So I see you guys have met Katie

Roman: Oh you mean the move stealer

Katie POV

I can't believe she's actually talking to them. I was broken from my thoughts when someone bumped into me. Omg. Brock Lesnar.

Paul Heyman: Excuse me miss

Katie: Brock.

He just looked at me then looked away.

Katie: What still upset I beat you for the UFC Championship. Get over it.

Paul: Excuse me do you know who you're.....

Katie: I certainly wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Brock. Who has apparently gone mute since the last time we talked.

Brock: What do you want Katie

Katie: Its a miracle he speaks

Paul: Look miss Reigns, you may have beaten Brock Lesnar once...

Katie: Twice.

Paul: But that was then, and this is now, so I suggest you close...

Katie: Can you not speak or something, why does he speak for you. What you to afraid to speak to on your own. Later Lesnar.

So now I have to be in the same hotel as Brock Lesnar, The Shield, and Team Hell No. Fantastic.