First Day

Katie POV

Katie: I can't believe I'm doing this

Aj Lee: Hey soon you'll see the WWE is much better than UFC.

Katie: (I highly doubt that)

We walked to Mr.McMahon's office. We opened the door and standing there was My brother, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose. Aj had already ran down the hallway you know since their the shield.

Katie: Umm... I'll.... just..... come back later.

Mr.McMahon: That's alright have a seat.

Katie: *fake smiles* okay

Mr.McMahon: You three are dismissed

Roman didn't take his eyes off me the whole entire time. Which made me really uncomfortable cause I haven't talked to my brother in years. You know since I was in UFC and he was in the WWE we just stopped talking and drifted apart.

Mr.McMahon: Okay well I just need you to sign this and you'll have your first match against Seth Rollins.

I nearly almost choked on my gum when he said that.

Katie: Wait like Seth Rollins of the shield

Mr.McMahon: Yep we're trying to find someone that can take them down, my daughter insisted.

Katie: Just so we're clear my in ring name is Katie not Katie Reigns right.

Mr.McMahon: Family issues *I nod* Well sure you'll be announced as Katie but you might wanna resolve your family issues. They don't end well.

I nodded and left. Aj was waiting for me at the door.

Aj: Soooooo how'd it go.

Katie: Awful.