I laughed a bit as he flushed a tad.

“Isn’t that wonderful!” She momentarily turned to face the camera that was beside her. “Ladies and gentlemen Harry Styles and his secret girlfriend are out! Don’t forget you saw it here first on E News!”

I fought the urge to roll my eyes. Everything always had to be so dramatic.

The cameras stopped rolling and she said a quick thank you to us before we were ushered onto the next stop and before she started interviewing the next person to walk down the carpet.

The flashing of cameras was relentless. Since we had stepped out they hadn’t stopped or even died down a bit. However, my eyes had adjusted to it a bit so it wasn’t so blinding anymore. Harry and I stopped once more to pose for the cameras before we were ushered into the building that housed the seating area and common area where people milled about, socializing before the movie began.

Harry still held my hand and we didn’t stop in the big room. He led us back where the lavatories were. We turned down one of the hallways that branched off from the main one and only once we were alone did he stop walking.

I let out a breath I didn’t know I’d been holding and I felt my shoulders sag as I leaned against the wall.

“Wow,” I breathed. “To say that was scary would be an understatement.”

Before I knew it, Harry’s arms were around my waist, trapping me in a tight hug.

“We did it!” He said into the crook of my neck. “We did it; we’re out in the public now.”

He pulled away from me smiling. I grinned back. I then realized that I was fucking happy. Harry and I didn’t have to hide anymore. His fans knew about us and so did the rest of the world. I couldn’t decide if that took a huge weight off my shoulders or put one on them.

But in that moment I didn’t care. Harry was happy and I was happy, so really I didn’t care.

I kissed him, strong and forceful; trying to show him that I was happy we did this. Because I was.

We kissed for a while his lips moving with mine in joyous unison.

“Shouldn’t we go back? Aren’t people going to be waiting for you?” I asked when I pulled away.

He groaned at the loss of contact, instead deciding to trail kisses down my jaw and neck. I smiled and brought a hand up to fist in his curls. I used my grip to drag his mouth back up to mine, pressing my lips to his again.