I frowned and took off the heels I was wearing and threw my jacket off.

I walked up the stairs and heard shuffling come from Luke's room.

I was just about to walk into Tilda's room when Luke grabbed me and pulled me into him.

"You do realise it's 2:00 in the morning right?" He asked smirking at me. But the smirk soon turned into a frown once he saw my tear stained cheeks and my puffy eyes.

"Oh my god baby what happened?" He asked, wrapping his strong arms around my body.

"It-it doesn't matter" I say trying to push him away from my body.

"Milla, it clearly does since you have been crying" he said pulling me even closer to his body, if that was even possible.

"Can I sleep with you?" I asked in a shaky voice.

"Yeah of course babe" he kissed my cheek and brought me into his room.

I went into the bathroom and wiped off my very little make-up I had on and took my dress off.

"Lu-Luke can I take a shower?" I asked shivering slightly in the door way.

He nodded and went over to his dresser and taking out a shirt before handing it to me.

"You can wear this then you are done" he said.

I gave him a small smile before turning around and closing the door.

I stripped out of my undergarments and stepped into the shower.

I felt dirty and disgusting. I wanted to wash all the thoughts of what happened away.

When school starts the day after tomorrow I really need to properly thank Kasper for what he did.

I would have gotten raped and I would never be able to forget that.

I turned the water to full power and the temperature to almost scolding hot but not quite.

I had lost track of how long I had been in the shower. I didn't even put any soap on my body or in my hair. I just stood there. Listening to the water pound down on my body. Trying to forget what happened.

I was so concentrated in listening to the water I didn't hear Luke entering the bathroom.

Not long after the glass door to the shower opened and Luke stepped in.

"Can I join you?" He asked

I didn't answer I just stood still.

He went behind me and wrapped his arms around my body.

"Baby please tell me what happened" he whispered in my ear before prepping a few kisses on my shoulder and neck.

"I-I" I could barely get the words out.

"I was almost raped Luke" I spat out.

His hands came to my shoulders and he turned me around.

"What?!?! By who? I'll kill that bastard!" He exclaimed.

"Luke it doesn't matter" I said waning into him so my head was resting on his shoulder.

He wrapped his arms around me once again before he spoke.

"but baby girl it does" he started, "I don't want anyone else to touch you but me" he said, stroking my back.

"Milla"

I looked up into his gorgeous blue eyes, waiting for what he was about to tell me.

"I think I'm in love with you"

I tensed at his words.

Is he serious?

Does Luke Hemmings really love me?

"Baby please say something"

"I love you too Luke"

_________________________

Cute shower moments are my favourite ☺️

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

Don't forget to vote and comment

Love ya guys

-Fie😍