01

I was about 14 when I first fell for him.

First I thought it was just some silly little crush but after years of feeling the same way I knew it was more then that.

It's a feeling I can't explain. Every time I'm over by Mathilda's house I have to look good.

Not for her. God no. Sometimes she comes over to my house and I look like a train wreck.

But for her father.

Luke fucking Hemmings.

The most beautiful man on earth.

Mathilda's family has been a second family for me my whole life. They have supported me when I had family problems and once I slept at their place for a whole month because my parents were arguing without end.

Now my parents are divorced and I practically live with Mathilda and her family.

I'm so jealous of Mathilda's family. They are one happy family.

Her parents are happily married which I despise because I'm in love with her father.

But I can't blame him. Her mother is so beautiful. I envy her. I envy her long brown hair that always seems to be perfectly placed even if she just woke up. I envy her gorgeous green eyes that always twinkle when she smiles, but what I envy the most is her husband.

She is the luckiest person on earth to be married to the one and only Luke Hemmings.

And sometimes I feel like she isn't treating him like he deserves. I mean he deserves to be treated like a fucking God because I mean look at him! HE IS ONE!!!!

Luke Hemmings the walking sex God. I could talk about him all day if I wanted to.

I could talk about his golden locks that are usually styles up in a quiff. I could talk about his piercing blue eyes that stare into my soul every time I make eyes contact with him. I could talk about his sexy lip ring that his wife seems to dislike but I love. I could talk about his broad shoulders and his long slender legs.

I love it

I love it all.

Sadly his son, whom I may or may not be dating, looks nothing like him.

I mean Sebastian (his son whom I may be dating) has Luke's height. But he does not resemble his father in any other given way.

I mean Sebastian is a good looking guys don't get me wrong but he isn't like his father.

Sebastian has short brown hair that is usually gelled in a sideways waveish thing. He has big green eyes and has broad shoulders which I guess he also got from his father.

He is the captain of the school varsity basketball team and gets pretty good grades too.

He is a senior so he is one year older than me and Mathilda.

I mean I really really like him but... I don't love him.

I love his father.

And I hate myself for it everyday but I just can't help it.

Mathilda also has an older sister named Sarah.

She is a total bitch and I hate her. She is actually adopted from Ukraine or some shit like that but her mother is too chicken to tell her. Everyone else knows except for her.

Mathilda told me that her father and mother just planed on having Sebastian and her because they were only 20 at the time and didn't want anymore kids.

But one day her mother was on a business trip to Europe and then when she came home she had this kid she adopted without even telling Luke.

Mathilda also told me that Luke actually doesn't like her and never wanted her but he couldn't just fly all the way to Europe to drop that kid off and then fly all the way back home to Australia.

I get it. He is too nice to do stuff like that. Another reason why I fell head over heels for him.

And I know I'm a terrible person for doing this but the only reason I'm dating Sebastian is to get Luke jealous. And I feel terrible about it but I can't find a way to break up with him.

I can't just say 'oh I'm breaking up with you because I'm in love with your father bye'.

So here I am thinking of a way to break up with my boyfriend in his room while we are studying.

"Hey are you even listening" Sebastian asked shaking my arm slightly.

"Oh yeah sure totally I agree"

"I asked what the time was" he said chucking slightly but having a slightly angered expression.

"I'm sorry I'm just really tired today" I said yawning and pulling my cracked phone out of my pocket.

"It's 22:00 I should probably get home" I said kissing kiss cheek and standing up.

"Ok bye baby see you tomorrow" she said smacking by ass lightly as I picked up my school bag and walked out of the room.

I swung the bag around my shoulders and headed down stairs into the kitchen before leaving out the front door.

Right when I turned the handle Luke walked out of the bathroom with damp hair and only a towel tied around his waist.

"Oh Milla already leaving?" He said drying his hair with a small towel he had in his right hand.

I gulped as my eyes scanned across his toned and wet torso, nodding slightly as I looked up at his face again.

His face had a slight smirk smeared across it but I took no notice of it as I opened the door and walked out.

The image of his beautiful body still reappearing in front of my eyes as I made my way down the long dark road home.

___________________________

So... I'm writing a new story!

I hope this one is going to be as successful as my 'Incest' story

Please vote and comment if you think I should work on something I would really appreciate that :3

Thank you for reading!

Love you guys so much

-Fie❤️💙