Chapter 21:Skipping Ahead; Part 3

Hermione was stressed as she tried to get all four of her children to Platform 9 and 3/4 for Isla's first ever journey to Hogwarts. She had already made breakfast, double checked Isla's trunk. Split up a very physical fight between her two youngest, Scorpius and Xavier. Amelie was annoyed that she wouldn't be going to Hogwarts for another two years and was sulking upstairs in her bedroom.  

Draco was also stressed, he had worked through the night but promised he would make it to the Platform before quarter to eleven. He didn't want to miss his little angel heading off to Hogwarts. He looked at his watch, 11:34. He went and told his boss that he had to leave and apparated to the platform.

Isla looked around for her father. She was beginning to get worried he wouldn't make it on time. She searched the crowd and saw the tall, blond man running towards her. He ran to her picked up and span her around.

"Dad stop! You're embarrassing me!" Isla squirmed.

Draco chuckled. "I'm your father, I don't care."

He saw a tall, dark haired boy wink at his daughter. Isla blushed. Draco shot a dangerous look towards the boys direction.

"Stay away from him." Draco ordered coldly.

Isla huffed.

Draco looked back at his little girl. She was growing up, going to Hogwarts, the place where he had been told he was going to have children. The place he married Hermione, found out she was pregnant, the place where he fought for his life, where some of his best memories were, the place he loved.

"I'll miss you angel." He murmured quietly, pulling her into a hug and kissing the top of her head.

Isla was terrified going off to Hogwarts, her Dad wasn't going to be with her for the first time in her life.

Isla pulled him closer, feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. "I'll miss you too." She said her voice cracking.

Draco saw her tears spilling out of her perfect chocolate eyes and wiped them  with his thumb. "I love you angel."

"I love you too, Daddy." She kissed his cheek.

Draco was shocked, she hadn't called him "Daddy" since she was about eight. This made him a little emotional and protective over his little girl.

He pulled her back into his arms. "Isla, when you go to Hogwarts you'll meet boys," he spat. "...but just remember that if those boys break your heart, I'll have Teddy break their face."

Isla giggeled. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that for a while Dad. School first, Friends second, Quidditch third, boys after that."

Draco felt himself fill with pride, he was proud of his little girl. "That's my girl."

Hermione came over to tell them it was time to go.

They said their goodbyes.

Isla went over to Aoife Finnigan and Megan Weasley.

Draco pulled his four year old, Xavier up into his arms.

"Daddy? Where's Isla going?" Xavier asked.

"Hogwarts son." Draco answered fixing his boys waved brown hair.

"Can I go?" Xavier asked.

"In a few years, my boy." Draco smiled.

"Is Isla going to come back?" Scorpius asked.

"At Christmas." Draco answered ruffling up his oldest sons blonde hair.

"When we go home, will you play Quidditch with us?" Scorp asked.

"Of course."  Draco answered.

Draco stood on the Platform with one arm around his wife's waist, the other holding his youngest child. Amelie and Scorpius stood next to them. He watched the train pull away, he felt a little empty, one child gone three to go.

That night Draco got an letter from Isla talking about the sorting and her friends, etc.

He read the letter.

Dear Dad,
Hogwarts is brilliant! I got sorted into Slytherin almost immediately, Megan and Aoife were sorted into Gryffindor but that's ok because Mizar and Alcor introduced me to Celiette Finch-Fletchey, who's also in Slytherin. I've got my class schedule. Tomorrow I have defense against the dark arts with Bill Weasley. Care of magical creatures with Hagrid, Charms with Professor Flitwick , double potions and Herbology with Neville Longbottom.

I've met a few other students as well, Juliette Longbottom, Justin Macmillian, Lucy Weasley, and Lorcan and Lysander Scamander. Actually it was in fact Lorcan who winked at me on the platform.

Blaire and Vic came over to ask me what I thought of Hogwarts earlier. Vic's so lucky having both of her parents at Hogwarts, I wish you were here, I miss you.

All my love,
Isla.
Xxx

Draco read the letter over and over again. It pained him knowing his little girl missed him. Every time he closed his eyes he saw her. Her beautiful face, straight,long, blond hair. Chocolate eyes, pink lips, dark eyelashes.

For the rest of the week Draco thought about what was making him so unhappy, this feeling felt so familiar. One day after work he recognized it. It was the same feeling he had for months  between having Isla and Amelie. He wanted another baby. He was only 32, and Hermione 31. They could have a few more. He always wanted six anyway.

He went home. The house was quiet, he wondered why. Then he remembered that all four of his kids were in boarding schools. Amelie had gone off to the boarding school, she and Isla had attended as a day school for the last few years. When Isla got her Hogwarts letter, Amelie decuded she wanted to start boarding, which Draco reluctantly agreed to. He'd lost both of his girls within a week. The boys were going to the boarding school he had attended as a child, so he knew they'd be fine.

Draco lingered around the house for a while until Hermione came home.

"Draco I'm ho-" she called.

She was cut off as Draco slammed his lips into hers and pushed her back against the wall.

His kiss was passionate, urgent, rough. It sent shivers through Hermione's entire being. She responded just as passionately.

"Draco?" She asked a little confused.

Draco placed his arms on the wall on either side of her. He kissed down her jaw to her throat with sweet soft kisses.

"I want another." He replied between kisses.

Hermione knew what he meant. She had missed having a baby around the house.

"Good, because I want one too." She answered. Kissing his ear and started whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

That was all it took for Draco to spin around and push her into the nearest bedroom.

A month later Hermione stood shocked in her and Draco's bedroom. She didn't think it would have worked, but obviously it had.

She was pregnant.

"Draco?" She called.

He came rushing into the room, he knew what she had been doing.

He saw the glow coming from her days before, but never said anything.

Hermione beamed at him. "It worked!"

"Oh Merlin!" Draco said rushing forward and picking her up spinning her around. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too." Hermione whispered kissing him fiercely.