(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!

Things are starting to get fired up! Sexy Damanico above!

A/N: Please Comment or vote or something! I'm not begging but you've been really quiet and I'm itching to know how the story sounds from your POV. I want to know what to improve on and whatever. It's my first time writing so I'm a little anxious to know.

Thanks for the 600+ reads! Keep reading and enjoying!

I couldn't wait until morning and it took its sweet time coming knowing it was annoying me. I jumped out of bed at around seven the next morning and showered and dressed in a cute jumper and hopped down the stairs excitedly. The boys were in the kitchen sitting at the kitchen island in the middle of the kitchen eating pancakes and frowning intensely over papers.

 There was also a seating area with a table a little way off and a glass door which lead to the pool. The papers were scattered all over the table and the boys were frowning so much that their sexy and handsome face looked really ugly at the moment. They looked up when they saw me and I took a step back.

"S-s-sorry to i-interupt." I stammered

They smiled.

"No worries." Jianan said

I sighed in relief and walked back into the kitchen and opened the fridge. I spotted the cake still in one piece and I took it out. I smiled so wide that you could wrap it twice around my face.

"What's so good?" Jianan asked

"Nothing much J-J." I said walking past him.

I called him J-J mostly. I put in on the counter and bent down and looked into the cupboard and pulled out a small plate. I felt the boys staring at my ass!

Those perverted boys.

I turned around then they laughed and I rolled my eyes. I carefully undid the foil and set the pie neatly on the plate. I went into the fridge and pulled out the whip cream and a few strawberries and a lemon. I got out a knife and slice a thing slice of lemon from the perfect middle. I tasted one side.

Shit! That thing was sour!

I thought quickly then went over to the cupboard and pulled down the white sugar and put a little in a cup and mixed it with a little water. I cut a slice of bread and popped that in the toaster with the lemon slice soaked in the syrup.

Two birds with one stone!

I placed the strawberries neatly on the plate and sprayed a little cream over that then stood back and admired my work while the boys watched me a little fascinated in my work.

"Let me guess...it's a boy." a sly voice said and I turned around to face Xavier.

"Uhh...um...no." I stammered

"Nice try Royalty I'm too smart for that!" Xavier said biting his lip a little

The boys looked at me.

"Who's the lucky dude?" Geovanni teased

"No one in particular." I lied "Can't a girl eat in style?"

"More like can a boy eat in style?" Xavier sarcastically said and rolled his eyes "C'mon spill Royalty. Who is it?"

I hesitated a little.

"D-Damanico." I answered shyly looking down at the floor and the boys cheered

I smiled and went back to what I was doing and the boys raised eyebrows at each other. I ate while I put the lemon in position and admired my work.