(9) Wait! I'm sleeping with him already?!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Picture perfect." I said through I mouthful

I swallowed fast and looked at myself in the glass.

"My hair alright?" I asked

"Yep." Geovanni said "Good luck."

I took it and left. I looked at the number in my hand and up at the door I was standing in front of. I knocked shyly wand waited. I fussed with my hair a little then heard the door opening.

Damanico's POV

I heard someone knock shyly and I got out of bed and went to the door. I opened it and Royalty was there. I looked at her and smiled and I spotted the pie in her hand.

"Did I wake you up?" she asked

"No." I responded "You made that for me?"

"I had made limone pie so I thought I'll bring you the last slice." she shyly answered looking away a little "I hope it tastes good."

"I'm honored to have the last piece." I laughed "Come in."

She walked in shyly and I closed the door. Good thing I had cleaned my room early this morning. I sat down on the bed and motioned her over. She sat down and I took the cake from her and took off a chunk with the fork. I tasted it.

Shit! That thing was good!

"Delizioso!" I exclaimed "How old are you?"

"Sixteen." she answered

"Darn girl, you bake like a pro for sixteen!" I said

She smiled.

"Really?" she asked me excitedly

"Yeah." I replied

"How old are you?" she asked me as I ate the last piece of pie

"Eighteen." I answered

"I thought you were at least twenty." she said "You have to work now, right? I'll leave you to get dressed and ready. I'll see you later. Bye-bye."

She ran out and I smiled as she closed the door. She's really cute and something is attracting me to her.

Rpyalty's POV

I can't believe I just visited Damanico in his room.

I wanted to jump around she scream like mad. I was looking forward to seeing him later. I went back downstairs and hopped excitedly into the kitchen. The boys were still frowning over papers. I put the plate into the sink and crept up behind Xavier and poked him in the ribs and he jumped violently.

"Royalty what the heck?" he asked me

"I came in here like the loudest hurricane ever and you didn't hear me?" I added a little sass "Are you deaf or are you frowning over work so much that it's making you deaf?"

"Bitch why you being such a bitch?" he asked me

"Ass why you being such an asshole?" I shot back

He laughed and I smiled. The others looked at us confused.

"I like pussy so the opposite would be ass." he answered my rhetorical question "You?"

I shook my head.

"The opposite of diva to me is bitch and I'm not a diva." I said trying to make sense out of shit "Anything else your honor?"

"Yeah." he responded with one dirty smirk and I felt a little uneasy

"W-what?" I asked a little frightened

"Sleep with me tonight babes." he said biting him lip and making the sledgehammer act up down south