Chapter seven

I wake up to a warm house again. Man, I love this. I see Embry laying on his side watching tv.

"Embry?" I say tiredly.

"Hey. I have something to tell you." He says laying his head on the couch.

Uh-oh. "ok. Go ahead and tell me."

"Um.... I imprinted.... On.... You." he says shyly.

"AWE IM IMPRINTED ON YOU TOO!" I yell and all the other wolves, including Paul, come running. Sam is smiling.

"Good for y'all guys." Emily cheers and hugs me. "Get dressed. We're going to the mall while the boys hunt! Leah's coming with us too."

"Wait! Lacey. Be my girlfriend?" Embry looks at me with his puppy dog brown eyes.

"Okay." I wink and grab some clothes and heels. I go to the bathroom and take a warm shower. My scars aren't a problem anymore although they make me look ugly. According to me and Paul. I get out and change into my clothes. I curl my hair and put my shoes on. I look in the mirror. A tear rolls down my cheek, the side of my scars, as I look at myself in the mirror.

Nobody in the public stares because they see Emily with me. We have the exact same scar. The same cheek and everything. They know I was with Paul and they know he's a wolf. They know. They know I'm a wolf too.

I finally go into the living room and the boys are already gone.

"You look good. those shoes look amazing on you." Emily smiles.

"Thanks. These shoes make me feel pretty." I smile.

"Well, then we will get you some heels!" Leah chants.

I roll my eyes but nod. "I need something to make me feel pretty."

Emily and Leah nod and drag me to y Porsche. "You drive." Emily says.

I bite my lip and drop in my low rider. I start the engine when they are both in. Emily is in front with me and Leah is in the back. I speed off toward the mall of La Push.

I park in the front of the mall in a parking space far from the mall entrance. Emily, Leah and I walk into the mall. Emily is dragging me through every store. Buying my clothes and heels. No sneakers. Well, she gets heel sneakers. They are pretty.

We go to the food court. There's a KFC?! Omg. Leah and I both get buckets of chicken and cokes. Emily gets a burrito and coke from the Taco Bell. We all find a table together and eat.

"Lacey, I'm glad you're with someone better. I know Seth and I get on your nerves. But, that's because you're our sister. We want what's best for you, sis." Leah says.

"I know. I like it at Sam and Emily's because it's warm when I wake up in the mornings." I laugh.

"Sorry. Seth always turned it on to bug you." Leah chuckles.

"I believe it. he claims he's the joker." I roll my eyes.

We leave the mall and go to Walmart. Emily gets me more clothes and heels. I groan as she gets me a necklace. But I can't help but smile. I love these people. They were my siblings and my god parents. Now, we're their' kids. I like the sound of that. Although, I miss daddy.

I drive all of us back and we walk down to the cabin, carrying the stuff they got me. They didn't get themselves anything. That irritated me. We see that Sam made my room. Emily brings me in there and helps me put my clothes up. Leah grabs my clothes from the living room and brings them in my room. We put them up too.

I put some pajamas on and lay in my actual bed. I instantly fall asleep.