// Introduction

It was like any other normal day for Kalluto Zoldyck, She was clinging to her mother like always, Kalluto was currently at the age of 16, as her mother realised that Kalluto was finally maturing and ready to explore the outside world, She called Illumi to ask him what the outside world was like, Kikyo needed to know if Kalluto would be safe outside the Zoldyck household.

As Illumi and Kikyo talked over the phone, She made her mind up and went to talk to Silva Zoldyck (Kalluto and Illumi's Father, Also known as the husband of Kikyo Zoldyck.) to make clear arrangements on when Kalluto could leave the household of the Zoldycks, Of course Silva agreed to Kikyo's Idea.

So... Kikyo called Kalluto to talk to them both, They explained why they wanted Kalluto to experience the outside world and hoped that Kalluto would find somebody who she would fall in love with, but as they continued, their was one rule Kalluto had to follow... 'Do NOT fall in love with a murderer!' since Kalluto herself was a murder, an assassin who took lifes of helpless people.

The one thing that worried Kalluto the most was falling in love with a murderer, Could she promise her parents that she wouldn't fall in love with anyone who was known to be a murderer because Kalluto knows that she has a fragile heart and could fall in love with a murderer than a normal person, but why would a normal person fall in love with an asssassin anyway....?

Kalluto nodded and agreed to her parents wishes and walked out the room, getting all her clothing and precious objects into a suitcase, as she knew Illumi would be taking her to York new city for the auction....

Time Skip //  [AN: I'm sorry for the Time Skip, I'm just really lazy]

Illumi and Kalluto were on the airplane to York New City.

Illumi decided to start a conversation with Kalluto instead of sitting in awkward silence, "So... What did Mother and Father say to you?" that was possibly the only question Illumi could think to ask, hoping for an answer, he was shocked when he got one. "They told me I wasn't allowed to fall in love with a murderer and I have to be careful around York New City." Kalluto replied, with an expressionless face to Illumi's question, as of course Kalluto wasn't bothered by the slighest of questions she would be asked by Illumi as Kalluto wasn't one who talked much.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note;

I do not own the phantom troupe's members nor Kalluto, Gon, Killua, Illumi, Hisoka, Kikyo or Silva!

They all belong to Togashi Yoshihiro (Who's currently on Hiatus for the Hunter x Hunter Manga)

Also.... I'm really sorry for such a longer chapter and It's only the beginning which has 403 words,

Pariston: Maybe you could write a paris (Authors name) x Pariston Fanfiction /Wink Wink

Never going to happen, Gomen Gomen.

Pariston: But-- Paris I thought we had something special

Nah, We never had anything special, Feitan is my Lord and Saviour

Feitan: Hmmm?

Pariston: HOW COULD YOU PARIS?!

/Pushes Pariston and Feitan awayyyyyyyy