Damn That Badboy

Chappy 1 - I Wish I Was A Unicorn

On every other friday night i would be stuck in my closet reading a book or eatin fries with ketchup off the floor.

But intead im stuck in a dangg car driving from the Miami airport to my new home with my mom singing 2 chainz in her most 'Manly voice' .I am Such a fortunate girl (Just Note The Sarcasm there -.-) .

"Mooommm!!! " I screamed to my mom over the loud music. "Yes honey?" She said turning down the music ,"I have a headache"

I whined

"Well then good" she said with a devilish,playful look on her face.I groaned and plugged in my earphones to listen to listen to the fray ,and hopefully get some sleep cause being stuck on a plane next to a gassy , loud old lady isnt a time where anyone would want to fall asleep.

-45MINUTES LATER-

"Violet!" I heard my mom call to me from beside me .

"Whaatt?!" I groaned in annoyance .

"Do you need to use the bathroom or need anything ? And just to warn you this is the last time im stoping to get anything ,we have 2 more hours or so to get there and that stupid ass movers truck driver is not very patient " I cringed when she cursed, i hate cursing .

I groaned once more as my blatter reminded me that i needed to pee and lazily got out the car and not giving a rainbow about how I looked .

I Stepped into the bathroom and My phoned beeped ,I Took it out and it said "Being a unicorn s great !" What The Fudge ?

I Looked into the mirror and when i looked i almost fainted ! ,My Hair LookedLike I got attacked by a bunch of chipmunks on crack and i had bags under my big Violet eyes due to my lack of sleep.

And yes i do have violet eyes ,which always has creeps (humans) staring at me (or should i say my eyes) with a retarted look of amazement.

I wish i was a unicorn.

Yes.A unicorn , cause i could fly over rainbows and knock people out with my horn or something .

But i highly doubt that will happen. As i finished doing my business ,feeling relieved my stomach grumbled out loud while two cute guys passed and they glanced my way ,which had my face looking like a tomato in embarassment .

I glared at my stomach and i began walking around the store filling up a basket with junk food .

Oh This should be great (note the sarcasm).