Chapter 10: Goodbye

Sorry guys. This update took ages. *Play #SundayFunday by Magic! And Jealous by Nick. while reading this*

-

"What're we gonna do?" I said walking back and forth. "Chloe can you stop walking for awhile and sit? I'm starting to get dizzy." Harry said while shaking his head. "Harry. Chloe. What happened to Darcy?" Connor,Brad,Liam,Niall,Michael,and Luke came. Connor hugged me. (Lol Too much hotness in a room)"I'm very sorry Chloe." Connor keeps on apologizing. "Who's Darcy Styles' Parents?" a doctor rushed out. "Us." Me and Harry raised our right hand. "Im sad to say this but, Your daughter didn't survive. I'm very sorry Mr.&Mrs. Styles" the doctor walk back to Darcy's room. "This can't be happening. Why Harry?" I cried on his chest. And Connor kept on Saying sorry.

"WAIT! I'm so confused. Why did Darcy didn't survive? What was her sickness?" Michael burst out. "Maybe we should ask her doctor?" Brad asked. "Okay." they all agree leaving us three sitting in a hospital chair.

Brad's POV

What the fuck happened to Darcy?

"Harry. Chloe. What happened to Darcy?" Connor, I, Luke, Michael, Liam, and Niall came in. But no one answered. "I'm very sorry Chloe" Connor keeps on apologizing. When suddenly. A doctor came rushing on us.

"Who's Darcy Styles' parents?" that doctor asked. "Us" Harry and Chloe both raised their right hand. "I'm sad to say this but, your daughter didn't survive. I'm very sorry Mr.&Mrs. Styles."the doctor walked away. "This can't be happening. Why Harry?" Chloe cried on Harry's chest. While Connor keeps on saying Sorry.

"WAIT! Why did Darcy didn't survive? What was her sickness?" Michael burst out. "Maybe we should ask her doctor" I suggested. "Okay" the four boys agreed and we start to find Darcy's doctor. "Wait. Are you Darcy Styles's doctor right?" I asked. "Yes. Why?" the doctor said. "Curousity takes us here. What was Darcy's sickness? Why didn't she survive?" Liam asked. "Darcy had a fever and actually she had an asthma attack. That's the reason why she didn't survive. Does any one of her parents have an asthma?" The doctor asked.

Niall's POV

Now I understand.

The reason why Darcy died. The asthma attack. "Yes. Her mom have an asthma. And had an asthma attack when she was pregnant with Darcy. That's after we watched Mockingjay Part 1. The lads decided to tease us. And they all laughed until suddenly Chloe had her asthma attack." I explained. All of them looks so surprised. But not Liam. He's the one who teased us. "You shouldn't have done that to a girl who is currently pregnant. That can cause lack of oxgen to the baby." the doctor explained. "Darcy inherited her mom's asthma. And the reason why she had an asthma attack is... She had a fever. Her sleeping position isn't right." the doctor explained. What?!!!

We need to tell this to Harry. "Okay. Thanks for the time doc" Liam said. "No problem. And Condolence" the doctor said and we nod. And walk back to Chloe.

Chloe is still crying when we came back. They said that the doctor walk back to them and told them Darcy's sickness.

"Yep. We knew it. And that's the reason why Chloe is still crying. She blames herself." Connor said. While rubbing Chloe's back.

Liam's POV

"Yep. We knew it. And that's the reason why Chloe is still crying. She blames herself." Connor said while rubbing Chloe's back. I knew it. We shouldn't have teased her that day. "I'm so sorry Chloe. We shouldn't have teased you that day. We should have let you fangirl." I am now crying. It's true. "I'm very sorry Chloe." I again. Apogized. "It's okay Liam. It's my fault to laugh so hard." Shit. "No Chloe. It's not your fault. Please don't blame yourself." I apologized.

--------
Sorry....

-Elaine