-- Act 1 --

My name is (Y/n) (L/n). Just an average Middle Schooler.

I fell in the E-Class, but that didn't affect my Family, Friends or anything.

I mostly take my time tossing my self in the bed on my room.

I like to day dream stuff, like I've became a bird, completely living it freely. But I mostly like to read, I read fantasy stories, by meaning of fantasy, it's not like with the Princess and Prince marrying, nor Magical Super Powers stuff.

I mostly read the books that was made by; Akaki Hane no Karma .

It was his Pen name, no one knew his real name, nor no one knew anything about him.

Everything about him is a mystery. But that's the part I like about this Writer.

He Writes the book called; Loop The Loop. That was the most interesting book I have ever read.

Everytime I read that back, I felt that my stress in school is getting away.

The boredom is taking over my brain causing it to become a stress.

I was on my way home, I saw a little park.

'I think I'll rest for a bit...'

I went over to the park and sat down on the bench.

Which it reminded me, in our class, one of the student was gone.

And it turned out big on the news too.

I think it was Akabane Karma...

I took out my tablet on the bag then started to play the RPG game.

Then suddenly, I started to get sleepy, then without even noticing it, I fell asleep..

...

...

...

... My hand is cold as dead, but I still can feel my heart beating.

When I finally woke up, I noticed that I'm sort of in a.. Mansion?

"Welcome, (Y/n)."

I saw someone.. No wait, it was Karma, who was walking down the stairs. Coming right at me.

"Well (Y/n), seems like you're the late one."

"..?"

'Late'?

"Well, what I'm trying to say is, every student on our Class got in here, so we thought that (Y/n) wasn't still here so she'll come eventually."

"O-oh.."

I stood up and walked upstairs to follow Karma, the second floor was like a hotel's hallway, it was clean as heck, and there was a lot of doors. Which means... It's their room?

"(Y/n), this will be your room from now on. But... Listen closely (Y/n). Hold this door knob, and think of what room you want to live."