«¦1¦»

Katniss was a 9 year old girl, and she was so excited. It was going to be her first time at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza! She couldn't wait!

"Mum, mummy! Hurry up!" She screamed happily as she ran in front of her mother. Her heart thumped against her chest, it was just so exciting!

Her mother yawned as she followed behind. "No need to rush Katniss! We'll have so much fun, yes, but do remember that your mother is 46 years old!" She commented.

Katniss got to the glass doors and pressed her face against them. She looked through to see hundreds of other screaming kids. Some of them were laughing, others crying. Some picked their noses, some danced merrily. It was all so joyful!

She pressed her palms against the doors to open them, but they were so heavy! When her mother eventually caught up with her, she swiftly opened the doors.

Katniss was amazed. She took her first step inside. The floor was sparkling. The chairs looked brand new. It was all brilliant!

On the stage in front of her were curtains. The curtains were closed, but they were purple and had stars sown on. It was all so beautiful!

Suddenly, the curtains opened, and a bear was revealed, followed by a chicken and a bunny. The bunny caught Katniss' eye the most. Purple was her faveroute colour.

"Mummy, mummy!" She yelled to her mother. "Can I pleeeeeeeeeease watch the show?!"

Her mother chuckled and motioned her hands forwards in a 'shoo'ing way. Katniss giggled excitedly and ran towards the chairs lined up in front of the stage. She got comfy on her chair and watched the show.

"Hey Bonnie, what time is it?" The chicken asked.

Katniss gasped. The creators had given them voice boxes!! In Katniss' opinion, it was the most amazing thing to see a robot talking!

"It's MUSIC TIME!" Bonnie yelled raising his fist in the air, then doing his own little guitar solo.

Katniss gasped. It was amazing!! She loved how well he could play! She stood up, clapped and whooed him.

"But first!" Bonnie continued. "We should announce who we are to the girls and boys, right Freddy?"

The brown bear 'laughed' happily and said, "Of course, Bon!" The bear turned towards the audience. "Kids, I'm your pal, Freddy Fazbear!"

Bonnie glanced over at the audience. "Hi kids! My name is Bonnie the bunny! I love my rock and roll!"

Chica 'giggled' and turned to the crowd. "Alright, Bon! My name is Chica the chicken! My cupcake is called Charles the cupcake!" She looked down at her cupcake.

Amazingly, the cupcake yelled, "Yeah, who's ready to PAR-TAY?!" in a huge but squeaky voice.

Katniss giggled. This was the best thing she had ever seen in her life! But her eyes were set on Bonnie. His amazing purple fur, his beautiful red eyes and his bowtie that was also red. For some reason, Katniss absoloutely adored him. He was her mega inspiration.

"Ok guys!" Bonnie laughed. "Let's not get carried away! We have a song to sing!"

Bonnie strummed again on his guitar, being a little show off. Katniss giggled again at him.

"Oh yes, Bonbon!" Freddy laughed. "And a one, and a two, and a one-two-three!"

Suddenly, the gang began to play. It was amazing! It was literally music to Katniss' ears to hear the song! She danced along and sang the chorus after hearing it once.

"Freddy Fazbear's,
Wonder and joy!
Freddy Fazbear's,
A place for girls and boys!"

At the end of the song, everyone applauded the gang, but Katniss slapped her hands together the most.