Chapter 5 (exile!)

I woke up in the medicine cats den in a nest my leg was covered with cobwebs so were my ear and other scratches "oh your awake you gave everyone quite a scare!" I heard owleyes"what happened?" I asked "we were heading back to camp when we found you covered in blood the warriors helped get the rock off of your leg sadly it's broken but thank starclan you'll still be able to hunt just in a different way" he said "thank starclan!" I said with triumph "do you know who did this to you?" He asked with concern in his voice "I can't remember!" I said "hm why not i give you some poppy seeds to let you rest and think i nodded and swallowed the poppy seeds i saw nothing but darkness but then i had a hm flashback of foxpaw lunging at me straching me and hitting me against the rock i woke up in panic "hey hey! Calm down!" Owleyes soothed "what did you see?" He asked "I saw it all a flashback foxpaw lunging herself at me hitting me against the rock i saw her cornered up i fought off one and foxpaw she just attacked me saying she could have done it by herself she almost killed me!" I said my eyes watering "she what I'm going to tell meadowstar right away!" He darted out "all cats ok enough to catch their own prey gather her beneath the wet rock for a clan meeting!" I heard meadowstar's voice i limped out of the den to have a look and i saw rainpaw coming towards me "are you ok?" He asked with concern "yeah I'm fine!" I said happily "foxpaw step up!" Meadowstar said "I've heard from owleyes that you were the one who attacked snowpaw yowls of protest came from almost every cat "what that's not true he's lying!" Foxpaw yowled "he's not because i saw her she attacked me!" I said water in my eyes "no she's lying!" Foxpaw said "don't tell a starclan spirit!" She yowled towards me "I-uh-i meant um..." She trailed off "exile!" Meadowstar yowled with anger and hurt in his voice.

Foxpaws P.O.V

I looked around to see cats glaring at me and I saw shadowpaw with hurt in his eyes "how could you foxpaw i trusted you your a pile of foxdung!" He growled I'm sorry "shado-" I said "just shut up and leave at once!" He growled i ran off heartbroken but why am i feeling bad for myself it was my fault anyway.....