Chapter 4 (battle begins....NOW)

"All warriors and apprentices ready!" I heard meadowstars yowl "ready!" Every cat yowled except the warriors and queens "now go!" Meadowstar yowled "I ran as fast as i could i saw one warrior from sunclan leaping towards rainpaw while he was busy attacking lionpaw a viscous dunclan apprentice I leaped towards the warrior digging my claws and heard as i could into his back fur i starched his neck and he collapsed to the ground panting heavily "I saw five two apprentices cornering me and I ran between both of them one of them starched my leg it hurt but i didn't care i turned to them and scratched there bellies and limped\ran off i saw foxkit being cornered by two warriors 2 times her size i ran up to them and killed one of them while foxpaw killed the other "I could have done that by myself!" She snarled suddenly she unsheathed her claws and leaped towards me that traitor! I Scratched her back and she scratched my face she bit my ear and would let go she was to strong i eventually got her off but she hit me causing a pile of rocks to Land on my hurt leg i let out a huge yowl "foxpaw please help me!" I cried she laughed and ran of i saw blood coming from my crippled leg and everything went dark.