Part One: Face Down

Maybe Antonio wasn't the brightest color in the box. Maybe he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Maybe Antonio was just stupid. Or at least, he was for thinking he wasn't going to be required to write music in his Music Elective.

He had no idea what he was going to write. He had no inspiration at all.

And he definitely felt stupid for blindly asking help from a certain frenchman instead of actually working. "Francis, how am I supposed to make this song for Music class? I have no inspiration since I'm all cooped up in my dorm. What am I going to do?" Antonio asked as he talked with his French friend on the phone. He was making it obvious he didn't want to be in his room.

He knew he wouldn't be able to get out of this room without some sort of permission. Well, he could. But it felt wrong! Or, at least, that's what he told himself.

"Well, that is a quite simple question, and it deserves a simple answer." Francis replied, acting just as obvious knowing his friend. "Take a break and go outside. You'll most likely find something interesting there." this was said as he drank his wine.

"Alright..." This was Antonio acting reluctant. "I'll take your advice and go outside now! Adiós mi amigo!" the Spanish man said before hanging up on his friend. He knew it was rude but he hasn't been outside very often. He excitedly grabbed his guitar and began to run out of his room.

It was a beautiful day out. The brunet sat down in the park bench, admiring the beauty around him. He could feel the inspiration already. But it wasn't enough somehow. Something felt missing.

Antonio looked around and found a young boy with dark brown hair walking his dog. He looked cute. He had nice tanned skin, and a well built body. And there was one piece of hair curling out of the side of his head. Antonio was compelled to pull that hair curl. He found it quite odd yet at the same time interesting as he did with the owner.

The brunet must have dazed off though cause he failed to notice the younger boy stand right in front of him. "Hey! Stop staring at me! It's getting annoying." he said making Antonio's heart flutter.

'Even his voice is perfect! and it had a nice Italian ring to it.' he thought as he continued staring. He was completely taken by the teen in front of him. But he knew better, so he stood up and stretched out his hand. "Hola! My names Antonio Fernandez-Carriedo!" he said with his big goofy grin.

He was a little taller than the latter so he had to look down a bit. "Hmph. You better stop staring at me from now on, Antonio Fernendes-Car–whatever! You have a stupidly long name." there came his voice again. It was like music to his ears.

A chuckle escaped his lips, ignoring the insult to his name, before asking, "So what is your name?" with this, the other brunet looked away.

"You're weird, I shouldn't tell you..." the boy mutter before adding, "It's Lovino." He the proceeded to watched his dog stare happily at the Spaniard.

"Lovino! Can I call you Lovi instead?"

"No." He was ignored.

"Great! So Lovi, do you like music?" Antonio asked as he sat down with a determined look. Lovino remained standing, staring back at Antonio with mild annoyance. "Hey, why don't you sit down?" Antonio asked with a worried expression. Lovino's expression, however, remained the same annoyed look he had when he asked the Spanish man to stop stating at him.

Antonio patted the spot next to him with a big grin. This made the latter sigh in frustration. He wasn't going anywhere with this idiot, so he decided to just sit down. "Okay, so I was wondering if you could help me with a song for my music class." Antonio began once Lovino was settled in on the chair.