Living a First Class Life

Ok so im not perfect, and ive come to beileve that noone is. But i know that a million girls would love to be in my position, but really its not that great. My mum is the famous actor Caroline Crusay, and I am her daughter. I would prefer to hve a normal mum, but we cant all get what we wish for. My name is Viola, pronounced like the instrument. Kinda weird, but kinda suits me, you could say. 

Right now i am sitting on a plane with a fat chinese man perched next to me, either dying for a wee or he is just irritable. We have just hit turbolance and arent aloud out our seats, so im guessing its that he needs a wee. My mum is filming in Dubai so we are flying there for two weeks, another thing millions of girls would love. I am tutored by Sarah, she's cool and a very good tutor. I dont see much of my dad becuase i travel so much, but wherever i go, the press are one step ahead of you, so me and my mum have an army of make-up artists, hair stylists and wadrobe stylists to make sure we always looks our best for the camera. Take off and landing are my worst bits on the plane, or when you hit turbalance- like i just have. I hate the way the plane shudderes and swoops and that funny feeling you get in the pit of your tummy. My mum calls it 'loosing your bladder' not in the sense you wet yourself but, you know. The seatbelt sign turned off and the man leaped from his seat and ran down the isle, tripped over various coats or bags. I guess he did need the toilet. The television screens flicked on and i flicked through seeing which ones took my fancy. In the end i decided on friends and began to relax, slipping into my chair and moulding my chair to fir my shape. 

I looked next to me, my mum, eye mask on, ear plugs in and Wine spritzer was, to her 'beauty sleep' I decided to order some food. 

"waiter!" I voice exclamied and noone loked around, i wondered what you called them, so instead after calling a few more times and noone responding, i decided to vacate my warm cosy spot to invesitage. 

"Excuse me Madame, can i help you?" Asked a nice looking woman. Her powder stuck to the creases in her face a her lip stick smudged on her teeth. She seemed fairly old but young enough to know what to do with her hair. 

"Umm....i was wondering what food was on offer....could you tell me?" I querid trying to eturn the politness.

"Yes of corse, if you are wanting a meal, we have-" she began

"No no i just want a snack..." I interupted "please?" 

"oh yes.." she looked taken aback "Mars bars, Salted penuts, Lighty salted crisps and Jelly beans.' 

"I'll have them all thankyou." i said as a smilebroke out. It wasnt often i got treats like these. But while 'Ms Crusay' was sleeping i couild eat whatever took my fancy, and she would never know. I was walking back to my seat when someone caught my eye. He was the best looking boy i had ever seen. 15, possibly 16, brown hair, green eyes, straight teeth and a great smile. Just my type. I looked away just as he grinned at me, a cheeky grin i knew would stay with me forever. It was then i realised i stil had my eye mask on resting on the top of my head. I scurried to my seat before i had time to blush infront of him and carried on watching friends. Oblivious to the fact it was neither my Mum nor the Chinese Man i was sitting next to.