If Love isn't a Sport. Why So Many Players?

Every day at school there is drama going on at school especially Mondays (which is today)

Either someone gets a new boyfriend, gets in a fight or break ups! Oh yeah my name is Samantha but people call me Sam for short!

I got up from bed to go to school and had a new message on my phone it was from Danielle (My bestes friend since we were born!) it said *There is a new boy in are class and he is so hot! I can't wait 2 c u bestie Luv u* I smiled as reading the message! I couldn't flirt with hot boy she is talking about that because I'm dating someone....

I went down stairs to eat my breakfast which was on the table and said good morning to my mum she made me toast and tea, my dad walked in the room and said "Good Morning Samantha" I replied back and hugged him after my breakfast! I headed to my room and changed into a cute top that said 'I don't ask for much just my own way' in pink glittery writing and some cute shorts that match my top,

I went to the bathroom and done my hair and was cleaning my face while my brother was banging on the door telling me to get out, I told him "most girls take twice my time so get used to it!" he left and I finished doing all my stuff, my brother Maxi is 16 and is so annoying just because he's 8 months older than me! My birthday is February 14th his birthday is October 16th...

I yelled by to everyone and went out the door I walked fast and the time I got there it was 8:30 I saw Danielle and waved at her she ran to me and hugged me and I hugged her back.

The bell rang so me and Danielle went to are Form Group are teacher 'mrs Agualla' was doing the register everyone was in, I saw my boyfriend James and waved at him, he waved back and smiled at me.

Mrs Anguilla introduced us to the new boy Zack the hot one Danielle was talking about! Mrs Agualla told him his seat is next to James...

She told us to get out are books and read them for the next 20minutes: After 20minutes have passed it was time for are first lesson 'Drama' I loved Drama are teacher made us laugh, Me and Danielle were walking to the Drama hall while James was showing Zack around the school.

At the drama we were learning about how people change so fast while there on stage and how they do those magic tricks... After Drama we had Maths (Maths was sort of boring but I could live with it) In Maths are teacher said we were doing Algebra (BORING)

"Nooooooooooooooooo" I screamed quietly not trying to pull attention on myself, We had lots of work sheets to do and if we didn't complete it, it would be are home work task! Maths was almost over and I done 6 out of 8sheets so I had to do the other 2 for homework! we have 1hour in every single lesson so we have 5lessons all together! After Maths it was time to go outside.

Me and Amina went round the corner talking and paused when we saw something that shocked us completely! I almost cried my boyfriend James was kissing another girl and smiling at her! Danielle walked over to him and pushed him I walked over to him and smacked him and said "How could you" with tears coming down my eyes, I walked away before he could reply.

Saman- James called before finishing his sentence I told him to leave me alone but he kept following me, he said "I can explain!" I turned round looking at him angrily "What's there to explain? it obvious I'm not good enough for you so why don't you just date the girl you were making out with? I can't believe - he kissed my lips before i finished my sentence and I pushed him of me telling him I didn't want to see him anymore so he walked away, the new boy Zack saw the whole thing!

He walked over to me and said "Are you alright?" I slowly let out a smile and told him I was ok I guess... He smiled back and asked for my name getting his hand ready for me to shake, I told him my name and shook his hand, the bell rang and I said I would talk to him later, Danielle said James was unavailable for cheating on me like that! I got kind of pissed. But didn't tell her...

Are next lesson was History (Ughh)

Me and Amina walked to the History hall

the time we got to are classroom I heard

"alright everybody take your seats and get out your homework"

it was the teacher and I didn't know we had homework.... Oh no I might get Detention! isn't my day bad enough?

I walked inside the classroom and walked over to my seat, I saw Zack sitting on the same table as me, I sat down and said "Hi again..." he smiled and said hi back are History teacher called my name and said "Gather all the homework and make sure everyone has their pencil case out, I went around the classroom collecting all the homework in, when I saw Zack I just rolled my eyes and picked up his sheet he called my name but I just ignored him and walked away. I gave in all the homework to are teacher and she scrolled through all of them she asked me where my homework was and i didn't know what to say suddenly Zack walked over and said that he accidently ripped my homework sheet the teacher smiled and said "Ok thanks for telling me" (Are teacher won't give new kids detention especially when they tell the truth, well even though it's not the truth)...

we walked back to our seats and sat down I nudged him in the arm I whispered in his ear "Why did you help me?" I smiled and looked at him waiting for an answer he replied back "I didn't want you to get in trouble and your day seems pretty bad already" he smiled back, I blushed abit and looked down so that he didn't see me...

"Psssst Samantha, samantha" I heard someone whisper, I turned round and saw Amina calling my name she told me how it was cute on how I might be falling for Zack, i gulped and was pretending I didn't hear her.. (Omg that's sooooo embarissing!) Are teacher gave us a work task which was to compare the olden days to the days now (I know that's easy but we got to write 3 pages in 45 minutes) She said we can't talk because of the time.

After 15minutes passed Zack looked at my work seeing that I only done half a page and he done 2 pages! he took my work and was writing for me, After 10minutes I had 2 and a half pages, I smiled again and said thanks, I done the rest of my work, When we had to go Zack had 4 and a halve pages and I had 4 completed.