Coffee Shop Soundtrack

Jack was over there kissing MIke Fuentes. I walk over to him just watching them. Once they were finished and just looking at each other smiling, i finally said something.

"J-Jack......?" i ask not noticing how weak my voice was. I was feeling dizzy and hot again. 

'Alex, How long have you been standing there?' He asks releasing his hold of Mike. 

'Long enough." I started to say. I planned to walk away at that but my feet wouldnt let me. My voice just began getting louder and louder until i was screaming. " JACK WHAT THE FUCK? I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DIFFERENT! WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS!" i started sobbing and i just ran back to the bus. I go to my bunk and got my box. I open it full of shame. I take out my favorite razor blade and slowly slid it across the veins on my arm, praying it would hit a vein. 

"I just can't take this anymore." i say a loud. I just look at the blood streaming down my arm. Both of my arms are completely covered in blood and cuts. I hadnt realized how hard i'd been crying. I put on a sweatshirt to try and cover them up. That was very pointless because they were too deep and they werent going to stop bleeding anytime soon. I started to feel dizzy, but a different kind of dizzy, a relieving kind. I heard the boys coming back to the bus. I got in my car and locked the doors. I started hitting my hands and slamming my head against the steering wheel screaming cuss words. I put the key in ignition once the boys were in the bus. I drove away as fast as i could. I made my way to a random highway. i didnt know where i was going but i honestly didnt really care. I could hardly see because of the tears clouding my eyes. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'He's loosing too much blood!" a mysterious voice said. My eyes fluttered open. 

'Sir, theres wounds on his arm." said a lady's voice.

'Self inflicted.' said the male voice. That's all i could remember when i woke up. I had no clue where i was, why i was here, who i was, or what anything was. I took a look around and i saw all the marks that were previously on my arm bandaged. The blood was seeping through them. I shifted a little and i saw 3 mysterious men sitting by the bed. 

'Alex!' They all said in harmony hugging me. I don't know what was happening but i felt very panicy.

''Who...?" i asked my voice very very weak, hardly louder than a whisper. 

'The doctor said this might happen." a tall boy with raven colored hair with about half of it dyed blond. "It's all my fucking fault! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME!" he said before a lady came and took him in the hall, probably to calm him down. 

'Alex, I'm Rian, I play the drums in your band. This is Zack and he plays bass. You sing and you have the voice of an angel. The guy that was yelling is your boyfriend. His name is Jack. You were in a car accident. You've been in the hospital for almost 2 months. " he said slowly and gently.

'I have a boyfriend?' i ask. " My life is perfect!" i say.

'Not entirely. You have severe anxiety and panic attacks. You are very very suicidal. Those bandaged on your arms? Those are over 100 cuts that you did to yourself." Zack said letting a tear slip down his cheek. 

_________________________________________________________________________________Cliff hanger :D