PROLOGUE

( (Y/N) = your name
(Y/L/N) = your last name
(Y/H/L) = your hair length
(Y/H/C) = your hair colour
(Y/E/C) = your eye colour
(Y/B/H) = your body height

If there's more of those, I'll write them on top of the chapters so you will know they'll come !! )

Word count: 503 words.
(Y/N) POINT OF VIEW

I am (Y/N) (Y/L/N). I have (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C), and (Y/E/C).

Monday.. Ugh. I stood up and brushed my hair, getting ready for school. "School isn't even important!" I hissed at.. Well, basically nothing.

*timeskip bc I'm lazy af but I'll try to be not as lazy In the next chapters*

My first class is.. "MATH!" My best friend (B/N) shouted into my ear. "Well thank you for deafening me (B/N).." "Why are you so sarcastic? You know, the boys are supposed to be sarcastic! Not the girls." I sighed, and looked at her. "Then I'm supposed to be a boy, also because I play games, and don't like makeup?" She nodded. "wait.." Her eyes widened... Oh crap.

"ARE YOU TRANS?!" Everyone looked at me, and I froze. God I could kill (B/N) right now.. "You want to kill her, yes, and soon, very soon little doll, you will kill her." My eyes widened, and I shook in fear. Who was that?! No one had seemed to notice the voice, so maybe my brain was just messing with me? I mean, I've been up all night playing games so.. My brain is probably tired, and mad at me. Well..

"So are you or not?!" I shook my head and blinked a few times. "What? No! I need to get to class" I lied, and ran into the girls bathroom. I locked myself into one of those stalls, and pulled out the little metal knife. I seriously still can't believe this has happened... I have cut myself before, a lot of times, and still do it. Why? I don't know.. And nor do I know what that voice what.. The only thing I know, is, that I've heard it before. That I hear it everyday. It's always there. It was there since I was young. Since I was a kid. A little, sweet, amid innocent baby.

Authors Note:
Hi! So um.. Yea.. Sorry for publishing this SOO LATE BUT I HAD HOMEWORK AND STUFF !! I know it is short too.. Okay well.. The picture I chose for this chapter really has none to do with this chapter/prologue but.. As u can see that is the ONLY IDEA I HAEV!! So if u have any ideas I'd appreciate it a lot. Please. Either private message me, Kik me (stalkergoat) snap me (saratmnt) direct message me on Instagram (sara208e) or write a comment below!! Please, otherwise I can't really update.. Well, bye!! Hope u like the cover, though it is very ugly and I didn't really spend time on it.. MY APOLOGIES !!