chappie number 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k here is the first chappie and all the darma is over!!!! yay!!!! this is going to be a humor fillled story cuz who likz darma?! i sure dont!!!! anyways enjoy!!!!! plz give meh some type of feed back plz!!!!!!

enjoy!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

*3 monthes later*

I laughed throughing a half eaten french fri at my best friend. And is now my current FAKE boyfriend. Yeppers you heard me right. You might be wondering why he's acting like my boyfriend. Well I'll tell you why.

~( flashback(a week ago)~

I walk into my house slaming the door shut. I sighed. The house was quiet and empty like always. I sighed again slumping on to the couch. I closed my eyes trying to relax.

wait,what was the noise?!

It sounded like banging from upstairs. I got up slowly, walking towards the stairs walking up the stairs. I

stopped walking.once i was standing outside of Jake's old room. I could hear moans and groans from inside.

" Jake!!!" I heard a female voice moan!!

What the hell!!!!

I slamed the door open,really wishing i hadn't. There was jake ontop of abby on his bed,naked.

My heart started to ache,but i pushed it away. The slaming of the door got Jake's attention. He quickly got off of abby covering himself.

"why the hell are you here" I growled. Jake opened his mouth to say something but Abby beated him to it.

" what? You jealous that he was fucking me not you!" I clenched my fist. That bitch is going to die!

" I asked jake not you!And no im not jealous because he's just another man whore who would fuck anything with a hole and breast." I smiled at her glare. I turned my gaze to Jake,glaring.

"your not welcome here anymore" I said. He smirked.

" awe... what happen to you loving me?" He asked. Without thinking, I charged towards him,tackling him to the ground forgetting that he was naked.I starlded his.I smiled evily as his eyes filled with lust. I smiled bending down so my lips were by his ear.

" Im over you" I said simply getting off of him. I smiled walking towards the door way.

"Bitch' I heard Abby muttered as i walked past.I turned around punching her in the face with a satisfying crack. She cried out in pain holding her nose. She charged towards me taking me to the ground. She tried to punch me but i doged her flipping us over so I was on top. I puched her over and over again my rage taking over i put all my hurt, anger,and pain into the punches. All my anger for the past three monthes was

slowly disappering. I was pulled away by strong arms. I sqruimed in their hold

"let go of me!!!" I screamed..

" calm down emily" Jake breathed into my ear. I calmed down a Little. As I broke free from his hold and walk to the door,I kicked Abby in the stoumach two times before walking out.

(end of flashback)

I stared at Jayy as him and Dahvie yelled at people when we passed by. Yep my bestie is Jayy von

monroe of blood on the dance!!!

I Pulled to a halt at my house. We all piled out walking inside. Jake was sitting on the couch so Jayy warpped an arm around my waist pulling me closer to him. I warp both my arms around his waist as we

walked to my room. Once to my room I stepped away from Jayy falling on my bed. i stared up at the cieling as jayy laid beside me while Dahvie did the same. I turned my head towards jayy than Dahvie.

" how did I get so lucky to have you guys as my bestfriends" I said smiling.

" cause we love you so much!!!" Jayy said wrapping his arms around me and pulling my into a hug. I smiled pulling away sitting up. Jayy and Dahvie did the same.

" plus your hot" Dahvie sad smirking.

" you meanie" I said smacking him lightly. He chuckled looking at his phone.

" hey we should go to the park " I said grinning. They. Nodded getting up. I laughed standing up. Jayy wrapped an arm around my waist. When we were half way down the hall Jayy pushed me against the wall crashing his lips to mine.I quickly responded tangling my fingers in his hair. He pulled away giving me a wink. I gave him a confused look turning my head to look down the hall. Their stood Jake with a blank exspression. But his eyes showed hurt and anger. I gave him a smug look grabbing Jayy's hand. We walked outside where Dahvie was waiting. We walked to the park, well they walked while Dahvie gave me a piggy back ride. We finall arrived at the park when Jayy's phone started to ring. He walked away to answer. I hoped off of Dahvie's back running to the slide. I sat down getting ready to slide when I felt someone put their arms around my waist pulling me up and turned me around. I glared at Jayy. He smirked.

" awe don't be that way!" he muttered against my lips. I rolled my eyes pushing him away.

" anyways I gotta leave but Dahvie is staying here with you." he said. I said bye before turning around and going down the slide.

After an hour me and Dahvie were lying on the ground staring up at the stars. I turned my head to see Dahvie staring at me. He creased my cheek.

" your really beautiful, emie" Dahvie said making me blush. I opened my mouth to saw something but was cut off by Dahvie's lips. I quickly responded tangling my hands in his hair. He griped my hips rolling on top of me. I pulled away for air buy Dahvie just started kissing my neck lightly sucking at my skin. I moaned pressing my hips against his lower parts. I could feel his little friend was getting excited, which snapped me back into reality. I pushed him away lightly breathing hard.

" I can't do this Dahvie" I breathed. His eyes filled with sadness and regret.

" I knew I shouldn't have done this. I'm so stupid! I knew you wouldnt lik this!" he said standing up and started to run.

"Dahvie wait!!!! I didn't like it... I loved it" I yelled running after him he stopped turning around so I stopped. He stepped towards me.

" well you shouldn't of" he said turning around.

" Dahvie please! I don't want to lose someone I love so much again.. Your like my brother" I said my voice breaking as I thought of my dad. I felt something wet on my cheek.

He still didn't turn around but he atleast stopped. I took a few steps towards him.

" please Dahvie please we can forget this every happened but I need you" I said as more tears fell. I gave him a hug from behind burying my face in his shoulder. I heard him sigh before turning around and hugging me back.

" but I don't want to forget what I just felt! I always wanted to do that since I was 10 and you were at my house in your bathing suit. Perverted I know but that was the first time I realized how beautiful you were" he muttered into my shoulder.

I sighed leaning against him.

" Dahvie please don't meantion this to Jayy" I pleaded looking into his green eyes that only his contacts could make them that color.

He smiled before saying" I promise" I smiled giving him one last squeeze before stepping back.

"shall we walk make to my house and call Jayy and have a movie night" I asked grinning. Dahvie grinned nodding his head. I laughed grabbing his hand and starting down the sidewalk.

------_______-------______-----__

Ok I no I said no mor darma but I couldn't help it!!! And also if yhu dont no who blood on the dance floor is yhu should really look them up!!! They're r freaking awesome!!! And Jayy is bi NOT gay but bi. And he I sooooo freaking sexy!!! And he is so hot when he hula hoops!!!!!

XxSGTCforeverxX