"I know" he repeated.

I smiled and took a step closer to him, connecting our lips.

He grabbed my waist and pulled us closer together. I could feel his heart beating in his chest and his body heat radiating off of him.

I slung my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

His hands traveled down my body and rested on my ass.

"Jump" he whispered in my ear.

I did as I was told and wrapped my legs around his waist, being hoisted up and smashed against the refrigerator.

I could feel his hard member poking me slightly and I smirked at the feeling.

My right arm left his neck and slithered down his torso to meet with his bulge.

I palmed him through his skinny jeans, earning a loud groan from him.

But we stopped all actions as we heard footsteps echoing through the house.

Luke set me down and I jumped away from him and over to my glass and filled it with water.

Luke turned his body so he was facing away from the door. Probably the best idea since he did have a boner.

Mathilda's body came in through the door and she had a confused look on her face.

"You coming?" she asked

"Yeah I just needed some water I'll be right up" I say trying to act casual.

"Okay" she said and left the room

I turned to Luke.

He walked over to me and leaned his head over to my ear.

"We'll finish this later" he seductively whispered in my ear before placing a kiss right under my ear.

I nodded, being unable to produce any words.

I walked past him and up the stairs and into Mathilda's room, smiling before I dropped down on a bean bag.

We just sat around her room for another 30 minutes, talking until Luke called us down for dinner.

"So what do you wanna do after dinner?" I asked Tilda.

"I heard Jake is having a party" she said, taking a huge mouthful of her lasagna.

"Like Jake Peters? The school football captain?" I asked

"My brother got us in" she said

My mouth hung agape. I always wanted to go to a seniors party. I heard they are crazy.

"You girls aren't going anywhere" Luke said in a stern voice.

"Come on daddy pleeeeeeease" Mathilda begged.

I would love to just be at home and cuddle with Luke but this is a freaking senior class party so we gotta go.

"Pleeeeease Luke?" I begged along with Mathilda.

"Fine" he exclaimed

"Yay" Mathilda laughed

She swallowed the rest of her food before standing up and putting away the dishes

"Thank you daddy" she said kissing his cheek and running upstairs.

I ate my food finished and put away my dishes.

"I hope you realise when you come home I'm going to punish you" Luke said, his lips ghosting over my neck.

I hadn't even heard him move from his seat.

I gulped

"No boy is aloud to touch you" he demanded "you got that?" He asked his hand coming in between my thighs.

"No little teenage boy can make you feel as good as I can" his fingers where already in my shorts and rubbing me through my underwear.

"Right baby girl?" He asked

I nodded my head.

He pulled his hand away from between my legs. I whined slightly from the loss of contact.

"I'll see you after the party baby" she kissed my cheek and walked upstairs.

I breathed out a breath I didn't even know I was holding in before leaving the kitchen to get ready for this damn party.

_______________________

Update!

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter

Please vote and comment

Love ya

-Fie👣