Oh no, I didn't have any friends. Who was I gonna invite to the concert? The only friends I had were Julia, Kerrigan and Lilly, who lived in other states. I met them on kik, and we have been the best of friends ever since.

But Calum said I could only invite one friend. I wonder if he'lol say yes to three? It's worth a shot.

So, sitting on my purple duvet covers, I sent Calum a dm.

@holyshitcalum: hey cal, I know you said I could invite one friend, but I do t know who to invite because I only have 3 friends and we are a group, I can't only let one come and not the others. I'm so sorry idk what to do x

He replied almost straight away.

@calumhood: I suppose I could smuggle in two more front row backstage seats, and if they don't live in your state, we can fly them in to your local airport... How does first class sound? ;) xx

No. This was not real life. Nah ah.
But this was real, wasn't it?!

I screenshot the message and immediately send it to everyone on our kik group chat.

My message was the picture with the caption ' what do you think? Fancy a trip to Minnesota? :) xx'

Lilly replied instantly.

'Ohmigod yessss!"

The other girls seemed pretty happy about the concert, and so did I. Now all I want to do is talk to Cal for the rest of the day.

@holyshitcalum: thank you so much cal you don't know how much this means to me

@calumhood: that's okay princess

@holyshitcalum: you guys playing tonight?

@calumhood: no, it's our day off, and I'm glad to be spending it talking to you;)

@holyshitcalum: you're too cute hood I wish I could meet you now

@calumhood: I wish I could too but the best things come to those who wait ;)

@holyshitcalum: I guess so *sigh*

@calumhood: so where you staying when you come down?

@holyshitcalum: oh yeah I forgot to make reservations at a hotel it's probably booked up now shit

@calumhood: hey don't worry, me and the boys are playing there 3 nights, and are planning on having a massive sleepover in the arena on the first night. That's when you're coming, fancy joining us?

@holyshitcalum: omg yes cal!!!! Holy fuck the girls are gonna be so happy but oh god what about the boys? What if they don't like me?

@calumhood: look, here's my FaceTime, call me now and you can talk to the boys *insert facetime*

I rang Calum and Ashton's face popped up on the screen.

"Hey, how are you, Darcy?"