WINNA WINNA

Chloe's pov-
Nikki and I watched the rest of the game, it was close but we pulled out a win! everyone cheered and we rushed the field, Nikki ran up to Ethan and gave him a big hug and kiss he lifted her up it was really cute! I walked up to Grayson, he smiled at me like he just made a million bucks.
"So, um I'm glad you came chlo" he said kinda nervously, "but I like your shirt!" he smirked at me regaining his confidence.
"Look Grayson, I'm sorry I was a bitch to you, I was out of line" I said kind of ashamed.
"It's okay, I was kind of a douche." He slightly nodded.
"Well I guess we both started wrong."
I stated.
"Hi, I'm Chloe Prince. I just moved back here."
I held out my hand. Starting over, remember.
"Hi, I'm Grayson Dolan."
He got on and did the same while smirking.
He does that a lot. But I'm not complaining.
"Well it's nice to meet you Grayson."
I smiled and laughed.
"You too."
He smiled.
"So Chloe, there is this after party for the football game down at the beach, would you like to go with me?"
He said kind of nervously. It was cute.
"I would absolutely love to go with you!" I replied with a smile. he smiled back and pulled me into a big sweaty hug. It was kinda gross but I didn't even care, I felt butterflies in my stomach, I don't know how this boy got me this crazy!
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"So missy, how'd you even get my jersey? It was in the boys locker room?"

We walked alongside the water. The waves crashing onto our feet. It was nice.
I already knew about the party so I was prepared. Right now I wore my black string bikini bottoms and was still in Grayson's jersey. Surprisingly it wasn't that big on me, it hung to a little below my waist so I slightly tucked it into my sides. I liked wearing his things.

"I asked Ethan to bring it and he did, he also washed it; thankfully."
I joked.

"Hey."
He sounded insulted, and splashed water into my legs.

"Sorry."
I laughed.

Then it fell silent. But a comfortable silence, but it was actually nice.

"Do you like to surf?"
He just kind of blurted out.

"Yeah! Who doesn't."
I laughed. That's like my life.

"I have two short boards in my truck. Wanna?"

"Yeah, sounds like fun!"
I smiled.

"Great! Race you to the truck."
He smirked.
He really needs to stop doing that. Ugh. I'm going to melt.

I took off. Before he could even think, I was gone. And he was about a foot behind me when I reached the foot of his truck bed. But I was caught off.

"Ha!"

His arms were in a tight link around my waist. He lifted me off the ground and spun me.

"Grayson!!!"
I wined and yelled at the same time.

"I win."
He smacked the truck, still holding me but only with one arm. Strong kid.

"Grayson."
I said in a very innocent voice.

"Yes princess."
He said back in the same voice.

"Can you put me down?"

"Fine."
He did as I asked and lightly let his grip go.

"Thank you."
I regained my balance and messed with my hair a little, fixing the mess that it had become.

He opened the bed up and their lied two malibu's. One was just white with a black trim and one was white with blue and black fire starting at the bottom.

"I get this one."
I picked up the short board with the blue and black on it.

"Okay princess."
He laughed.

~~

We strapped on our leashes and ran out into the water. I hoped onto my board and paddled out.

I duck-dove under and wave and Grayson took it. And I knew it was a crappy wave and he only proved my point be falling off the flat water two seconds after standing. But the next set coming looked really good so I kept paddling.
There was a wave coming right now and behind that one was a beauty. I quickly duck-dove and then turned and paddled toward shore. The wave caught up to me and I stood. I shredded down the line and cracked my snap off the lip twice. It was a beautiful ride.

"Woohoo!"
I heard Grayson howl.

"And that's how it's done."
I said as I paddled next to him.

"Whatever, that was just luck. I'm going to kick your butt babygirl."
Ooooo, I really like that one!

"I would love to see you try."
I rolled my eyes and laughed.

I sat up on my board. But I felt something glide across my leg.

"Is that you?"
I asked.

"What?"

"That's touching my leg?"
I was scared now.

"No."
He said confused with worry in his voice.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my leg and then my board flipped. The next thing I knew was falling into the water and I met a pair of solid black eyes.

Shark.

_

_

_

He guys! So I know these chapters are short but I will make them longer I promise!