two - the first death.

|| ( https://youtu.be/IVLOa592jgk ) << watch ||
--------------------------------------------------------

"We've got to find who killed Benn!" Andy said frantically.

He and Benn had been best friends for years. Especially ever since the Fallout had hit.

The government seperated the rest of the nation that was left, that survived, into two sides. The two sides werent to speak or see each other. It was like one side was to forget the other even existed. They thought this would prevent fuedes and wars and all evil. That was before Satan in his most powerful human form overthrew the original government.

There was a white and a black side and of course Andy was put on black while Benn was on white. If was then that Benn ans Andy decided to start a rebellious resistance group called "The Runaways".

This was a very dangerous idea considering:
        1. The government was run by Satan himself.
        2. If a runaway was caught by one of Satan's guards (more like                           minions), they would have a mind control serum injected into their necks which meant they'd be forced to do whatever Satan demanded for the rest of their lives. They themselves would become one of his minions.

Neither Benn nor Andy wanted that but it was a risk worth taking.

Not only was this a dangerous idea, but a fairly popular one.
Benn and Andy's other friends including Dave, Brandon, Hayden, Brent, and Bones also joined along with many families, friends, and couples who were all split apart by the new government. Benn's oldest younger brother, Danny also joined but his youngest brother, Spencer refused to out of fear.

Danny was devasted hearing about his brother's death.
The group had no idea how Spencer was reacting although they assumed he'd be reacting the same way.

News traveled fast within the fallout area they called home.

"Don't worry, Andy. We will find this murderer! And we will give them the punishment they deserve." Brandon comforted Andy while tying his bandana around his face.

The entire runaways group wore a matching skull bandanda around their face to blend in with the evil outside while rescuing those who were captured by Satan's guards. Thats what they mainly did in the main group, resisted and rescued.

Satan's guards did everything they could to find where The Runaways were hiding but frankly, The Fallout Area was a wasteland and they could've been anywhere.
The hideout they picked was guarenteed to ensure everyone's safety.
Noone yet had been captured from their group, let alone died... not until Benn.

"Someone probably saw him when he went to visit Samantha! She must know something!" Danny explained.

"Danny is right. We should go to Samantha and question her. Who is coming?" Andy asked the main group (his friends.)

Everyone raised their hands. Danny and the rest of the group said "We're in" in unison while tying their bandandas around their face.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well where could she be?" Danny asked sounding concerned.

"I don't know..." Andy responded trying to sound reassuring and leaderlike although he had been just as nervous.

"Do you think they could have taken her?" Dave asked.

"Yeah, you know since she was with a runaway? Benn?" Brent added.

"Whatever happened, we need to find her.." Andy responded.

"..To question her about Benn." Danny joined.

Andy could feel leadership strongly growing in Danny, especially since after his brother died. That was key to the Runaways' survival. Andy couldn't lead by himself. He never asked to be leader, anyway. Everyone saw something in Andy, something Andy was beginning to see in Danny. Leading was too hard of a job to be done by himself. He liked that Danny was stepping up, even if he was the youngest of the main group.

"So what do you think, Andy? I say we should check Satan's main warehouse."

Andy couldnt help but smile at how much Danny wanted to help. "Your call, Danny." He chuckled.

Danny looked confused for a minute but then smiled back and said "Lets go. Who's in?"

The usual group raised their hands and then got in their pickup truck with the caged roof-trunk and made their way to Satan's warehouse.