Recovery Part III

The OB came in and for the first time since the rape, Maura smiled at someone besides Jane. Jane was so happy to see Maura not shaking when the gynecologist started examining Maura. The doctor was very careful like Jane asked her to. Maura winced in pain at one point. The doctor apologized immediately and Maura looked at Jane nervously but Jane reassured her wife with a squeeze on the hand. Maura let the doctor continue and she finished in no time.
"Well that's it Maura!" The OB said cheerfully. "You look great! There is still some tearing so keep putting the cream on and you should be good by next week. Your breasts will probably be tender for some time still but you should recover completely in the next few weeks. I would lay off on sexual activity though." The doctor eyed Jane suspiciously and smiled at the last sentence. Jane then said, "Thank you so much for understanding Maura's emotional state right now. I really appreciate it."
The OB smiled and left the room for Maura to get dressed again. Her and Jane then went to the car and drove home. When they pulled in the driveway Jane got out and waited for Maura. She still had some trouble standing up and sitting back down because of her broken ribs. When Maura caught up to Jane she smiled at Jane and wrapped her hand in Jane's. They walked inside and closed the door. Maura then whispered in Jane's ear in a sexy voice, "you know how I was imagining you naked in my head earlier?"
Jane nodded and Maura led her to their bedroom. Jane just stood there as Maura took off Jane's clothes and ran her hands up and down Jane's body and Jane smiled in arousal. Maura struggled to take her own clothes off so Jane helped her and they layed on the bed together. Maura looked at Jane and grabbed Jane's face and made out with her so passionately that you would've thought it was a movie. Maura was laying on top of Jane when she suddenly said, "Sit up Tootsie." Jane did as told and Maura sat on her wife's lap facing Jane. Jane was afraid to touch Maura though in case she hurt her. Maura then took Jane's hands and put them on her own breasts. Jane was so scared that she would hurt Maura's tenderness and she tried to remove her hands. Maura looked at Jane sternly and held Jane's hands on her breasts again that Mike Zaul had mutilated so brutally. Maura sat there silently holding Jane's hands onto her chest for a few moments.

Jane's POV: I didn't know what Maura was going to say. She had put my hands onto her breasts and just held them there. What if I hurt her?
~~~
Maura finally spoke up. "You think you are going to hurt me. Don't you." She looked at Jane waiting for an answer. Jane nodded and said quietly, "yes. And I do not want to--" Jane was cut off by Maura again. "Well if I thought you were going to hurt me, I wouldn't of let you examine my body. I wouldn't have let you hold my legs open to put on some medicine. I wouldn't be sitting on you right now completely naked, holding your hands on my breasts." Maura was crying now and Jane kissed her forehead. "I really trust you Jane. I don't know what I would do without you and I need you to know that. I trust you not to hurt me." Maura went on and removed Jane's hands. "When I was.." Maura paused and then continued. "..raped, the only thing I could think about is being back with you in our bed. Like now." Maura kissed Jane and Jane just nodded in understanding Maura then stroked her hands through Jane's hair and locked her lips to Jane. Maura then whispered "go ahead." to Jane who had been tracing her fingers around Maura's body and got down to her hips and stopped. Jane went lower on Maura and entered into Maura's body making Maura moan.
"See Tootsie." Maura groaned and Jane smiled, glad that her and Maura where having sex again. Maura went on, "I told you that you wouldn't hurt me." Jane sped up and Maura screamed in pleasure. "Jaaannneee!" Is what she managed to scream as Jane kept speeding up till Maura winced a little. Jane stopped. "Sorry baby." She said.
"It's okay Tootsie." Maura said lovingly. "I actually liked it." Maura teased Jane by kissing up and down her body. "I actually loved it." Maura continued to kiss Jane's torso until she got between Jane's legs and started to bite,which made Jane scream and shove Maura's head in further. By the end, Jane and Maura were both panting and gasping for air. And like usual, Maura fell asleep against Jane's breasts and they fell asleep together under their comforter.