Escaping

You paced your room. You glanced at the charred and scratched door. You shot another fire ball at it in anger.
What do they want from me? Who's Tora? What's going on? Why? Just why? Why me? Why Saki? Why Eari? Why Fuzen? Why? You thought. You ran up to the door again, transforming into an elephant and ramming the door yet again. Still no luck. The damn door still had a stupid spell on it. The window was no different.
You turned back into your normal form and collapsed on the bed, exhausted.
Hello? You called out, Voice? Where are you? Help me, please.
You closed your eyes.
There! Quickly! The window! The voice said. You shot up and ran to the window. You smashed your hand into it, shattering it. You stared at it in awe for a few seconds.
Go! Run! You only have a few hours before they find out! The voice said again.
You jumped onto the window sill and jumped out. You thought about an eagle and in a flash of (f/c) light, you were soaring off into the distance.
You traveled a few miles before the voice interrupted you:
Careful, you cannot stay in one form for long. Even though you have some control, you still do not have enough. The voice said.
Okay. You thought. You glided to a landing on a roof of a building and transformed back into a your normal body. You turned into a butterfly and fluttered down into an ally. You looked at the crowded streets, praying that no one had seen you. You spotted an old beanie sitting in the alleyway. You grabbed it and shoved it onto your head. You tucked your black cat tail into you pants, successfully hiding your cattish features. You stepped out into the crowd, and began following the flow of traffic, slowly getting further and further away from your old home.
Why? You kept asking yourself. You life had been perfect. Loving family, awesome friend, everything was grand. Or, at least you thought it was.
Who is Tora? You thought again for the millionth time today.
You heard the voice sigh.
Well, I guess I must tell you. He said.
Tell me what? You asked.
Tora is your mother. Your real mother.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Hello! I promise there will be some Rin action soon. I'm on a roll! Woo!