Loving You Is Easy. ~ A Robert Pattinson Fanfic

So this is my first serious attempt to write a story on here so here it goes! Hope you like it :)

*****************************************

Just watching the news when ,   ' Robert Pattinson , the Twilight Movie star , is reportedly here In LA Right now On a trip for Work!' 

'OMG JESS GET IN HERE RIGHT NOW!'  I screamed

Jess was my Roomate and Also my best friend. We were both 18 and our birthdays were only 2 weeks apart. We both had a lot in common including our HUGE Addiction to twilight! We have A whole Appartment to ourselfs as her parents are rich. My Mum and dad have never really been a part of my life since I had a huge argument with them when i was younger and left. Im Fine with it though because Jess's mum and dad have always been like a family to me and support me no matter what.

'What Do you Want Rozalia!' She belted down the hallway. I could hear her footsteps coming closer. I giggled and thought how angry she would be at me. She probably thought i'd hurt myself.

She burst through my bedroom door With a PRICELESS look on her face! She had just got out of the shower and was right in the middle of doing her hair.

'This Better Be a good reason for you to call me in here'  She said realizing i hadnt hurt myself.

'R...Ro..Robert.. P..attin,,so..n Is here in LA Right Now!' I stuttered trying to find my words.

'Omg We have to meet him and get his Autograph and everything!' She said squealing as she ran Around my room Jumping and dancing. That's one thing I love about her She Thinks the same as me. Also she knows How much Rob Means to me and i know how much taylor Lautner means to her.

'I know If i Even See him I'll Die Come back To life then Die again' I said fangirling. I heard her laughing at me.

She quickly turned her head to the tv and her face lit up 

' It is also Told that Taylor Lautner Is With Robert On A Business Trip '  Said the Blondie lady on GMA

'Quickly Get dressed and do you make-up and hair and ill check twitter and see if i can find out where they are' I Yelled at her as my heart started to beat a million times a second.

I knew that Someone Would Know where they were. Scrolling down my Time line i noticed a tweet saying ' Rob And Taylor Are Staying in a private apartment building with only 5 rooms which are taken. The Place Is Called Long wood Apartments.' 

I Felt Like passing out. I immediately Started to cry. Rob and Taylor mean so much to me. Every time i see pictures of them I feel depressed because i know that i would never be able to meet them. Knowing that my dream could finally come True was Amazing. I  Got off of my bed and sprinted , and when i say that i mean like faster than Usain Bolt , to Jess's room. I Opened the door and ran and hugged her. she caught on straight away. 

'They are staying HERE In This block. ' I maneged to squeak out before being startled my a knock at the door. I Walked out of jess's room leaving her to get dressed. I wiped the tears from my face being care full not to smudge my make-up. As i Got nearer to the door i started to hesitate. Who was there? Not many people live here so I was a little worried but carried on walking. I Pulled to door open And stood there Right in front of my now wide eyes....... The one and only Robert Pattinson.

'Hey I Just wanted to Introduce myself since I'll be staying next door for a while.. Im Robert , Robert pattinson. ' He said calmly putting out his hand. I gladly shook it and began to cry.

******************************* 

Ok Guys sorry to end it weird but I'll be updating tomorrow and rob will be in it alot more as this was just an intro. Thanks for reading i hope you liked it :) ~ Rozalia