their gone

"Here did they go this time?" I ask as i take a sip of my beer.

"They went to Atlanta, Georgia." Sam spoke up. "They went there because there has been several cases of young couples in the area being found in their homes sliced into multiple pieces."

"What did they think was slicing them up?" I ask.

"They didn't know what to think. That's why they went to investigate." Sam says as Dean finishes his beer and slams it on the coffee table.

"So why did you come here to tell me?" I ask glancing at Dean. "I would have thought that the world second greatest hunters would be down there fighting off evil hoping to find them."

"We th ought you would want to hell us find them." Dean says.

"I would love to help but I've been out of the game and don't have anything to hunt with." I explain.

"That's ok, we have plenty to go around. So, go pack a bag so we an get on our way." Dean says propping his feet up.

"Where's your bathroom?" Sam asks. I point down the hallway as i walk down the hallway toward my room. As i walk into my room i realize that Sam had slipped in behind me efore i shut the door. I walk over to the closet and bend over to get my duffle bag. As i throw it on the bed Dam catches my hip in his hands and wraps his arms around. "Oh i miss this felling." I thought to myself. Dam and i dated when we were younger but never told either family.

"I have to pack so we can get on the road before your brother throws a fit or steels something from my appartment." I say not daring to move my body or his arms.

"I know." Sam says as he nuzzles his nose into the side of my neck. "But seeing you is making me realize that I miss the old us." He says as i push him away. He steps back and sits on the bed. What he said got me thinking, yes I did miss the old us, but we had grown up and frown apart.

"We need to get on the road." Dean said as he popped his head through the doorway. I throw my last shirt and a pair of running shoes and zip the bag up. As Dean steps into the room i to see the bag at him. As he catches it he let out a loud groan

"Now we can go." I say as i walk passes Dean and chuckle.

**********

"Wow!" I exclaimed as we walk through the parking lot and I see the black 1969 chevy impala. "Your dad gave you his impala?" I ask as we reach the car.

"Oh yeah!" He says with a sly smile. "This thing is a real chick magnet." He winks at me as he tosses my bag into the back seat. As i walk over to get in the car i punch dean in the arm.

"Ow!" He yells as i open the back door to get into the car. As i step around the door to get in Dean slams it closed. "Your not sitting back there. That makes me look like an ass." Dean says looking at me. "Sam is going to sit back there." Sam looks over at Dean and groans as he slips into the back seat. I chuckle and walk around to the passenger side and get in.

About four hours into the trio i notice a box in the floorboard that was filled with cassette taps. I grab it and place it in my lap so I can look through it. There was a bunch of random 80's music. "I knew I liked you for a reason." I tell Dean as i smile at him.

"What?" Dean asks confused glancing over at me then back at the road. "Oh you found the music. You like 80's music?" He asks.

"Hell yes!" I exclaim as i pop a tap into the cassette player as the radio starts playing "Back In Black" by ACDC. "How much longer until we get there?" I ask as i lean my head against his shoulder showing him how tired I was.

"About two more hours then-"

"I get to drive the car?" I ask cutting him off.

"No one, i repeat no one drives my car but me." He explains. "We have two more hours until we can stop and find a hotel."

"Alright. Wake me up when we get there." I say as i curl up in the front seat and lean my head against Deans thigh. The next thing I know I'm being carried by someone. As i open my groggy eyes i notice that it is Sam. "Hey Sam, you can let me down now." He knows then lowers me to my feet. "Where are we?"

"Some hotel Dean found." Sam says scratching his head as he looks around. "I lead you to the hotel room Dean rented." As Sam opens the door I notice that there is only two beds...great. that means I'm going to have to share a bed with one of the boys. As i step into the room and notice that my bag was sitting on the bed next to Sams. I guess they had already picked who i was sharing a bed with.

"I'm going to grab a shower before you two steal all the hot water." I say as i open my bag and grab out some sleeping cloths from my bag and my toiletries bag.

"I'm going to head down stairs and grab some food from the diner. Do you all want anything?" Sam asks as he opens the door.

"A hamburger and fries would be great!" I tell him before he steps out the door. I walk over to the bathroom and open the door.

"God Zo, don't you knock?" Dean asks as he stands there in a towel.

"If you wanted people to knock you would have locked the door." I say pushing him out of the bathroom. I close and lock the door as i strip out of the clothes i had on and Chang into a oversized Guns n Roses shirt and a pair of workout shorts. I then pull my hair down from the ponytail and brush it out. Before I open the door I throw my hair into a quick braid. As i exit the bathroom i find Sam and Dean sitting at the small table eating their burgers. I walk over and grab my good and sit on the bed and start eating. "So, what do we know about this case our father's were working on?" I ask the boys as i take a bite of my burger. Dean walks over to his bed and grabs a folder out of his bag and hands it to me.

"Here are the police reports." He smirks as he walks back over to the table and shoves fries in his mouth.

"Ok. So, we have a half dozen reports of young couples about 8 months into their marriages found in their homes slaughtered and cut into pieces with no signs of break in. I'd this all?"

"Yeah that's all we have right now." Dean says as he throws his burger wrapper into the trash can.

"Dad and Dave thought it was either a shadow demon or a shifter." Sam says.

"To me it sounds like a shadow demon." I say as i finish my dinner and throw away my trash as Sam crashes on the bed. I lay the papers on the table in front of Dean. I walk over to the bed where Sam had already fallen asleep on top of the blankets so I crawled under the blanket as Dean walks over and turns the lights out.

***2AM**

I'm woken by a screaming Sam next to me. "Sam! Am wake up!" I say as i roll over and shake him to wake him up. By the time he finally woke up Dean was sitting up in his bed.

"Go back to sleep Zo. He'll be fine. I talk to him and he'll be fine." Dean says as he walks over to his brother. He is sitting next to the bed trying to comfort him as he breaths hard.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yeah, i got him."

"Alright, wake me up if you need anything." I say asks i roll back over but secretly hold Sam's hand and fall back asleep.