Plank All Over Me

*Dan's POV*
"Normally when we do Plank all over me's I am the one underneath, but for today's section our two guests, Dan and Phil, will be planking over each other. Stay tuned for that but first Taylor Swift, Shake It Off." Matt Edmonson took off his headphones and placed them on the desk. "Okay guys so you know what you have to do, one of you will go on top forming a plank position and the other, underneath will just talk, have a conversation and ask questions ecetera ecetera" He explained.
"Okay." I said, turning to Phil. "Who's going to plank on who?"
"Can you do the planking please"
"Why me!?"
"Because you're stronger" He flirted. I was about to refuse when he pulled his puppy dog face. He knows that I give in when he pulls that face, he uses it to get me to do whatever he wants.
"N...N...FINE!" his face lit up triumphantly. He is so cute when he is happy (which is all the time with Phil).

As I heard the song beginning to reach the end. I felt my heart speed up and my palms began to get sweaty. Why did I agree to this. I just agreed to plank over my best friend, live, on the radio, in front of millions of people who ship us to extreme levels. But thats not even the worst part, the worst part is that about a month ago Phil and I, kissed in a drunken haze. The kiss made it awkward between me and him for ages, we have only just got rid of the awkwardness. Also on top of this, we have phangirls that will literally over-analyse whatever we do; if we look into each others eyes they will freak out, if we avoid each othes eyes they will freak out. Where the hell am I supposed to look. What have I gotten myself into? I glanced over at Phil, he was looking out the window completely entranced by his thoughts, completely oblivious to the fact I was internally freaking out.

I directed my glance away and distracted myself for a bit, but my attention was abruptly pulled back to reality when I heard the words I had been dreading "... Dan and Phil doing the Plank all over me challenge." I heard the blood rushing through my ears and I was literally sweating now. I looked down to see Phil laying on the floor on his back, with his legs spread. He looked so peaceful, how can he be that calm!? I am freaking out over here. I knelt between his legs and he tensed slightly. Did he seriously only just realise what a bad idea this was! As I start to crawl my hands up his sides to get in the plank position, I can practically hear the Phangirls screaming. I am never going to live this down, there are going to be an inconcievable amount of gifs on Tumblr. I could feel my hands shaking as I finally got into a plank position.
I heard Matt behind me "Time starts now."

We just stayed awkwardly in that position for a few seconds before Phil interrupted the silence.
"Umm... Hey" He said. I could hear his voice shaking.
"Hey, Phil" I replied bluntly
"What are we even supposed to talk about" Phil asked Matt.
"Just... Anything"
Phil looked back at me and smirked. His smirk really turned me on. No! Now is not the time for that. I remined myself, but it was too late, the image was in my head. I felt a tingle in the place I didnt want to, especially not on camera.
"So, Dan. I think i'm supposed to ask you questions."
"No kidding..." I replied sarcastically, he started to look a bit worried and shifted a bit underneath me.
"Unless you have a better idea." He joked raising one eyebrow, looking extremely hot, and causing a small buldge to form in my pants. This sent off warning lights in my head, this was not the right time for an erection. I tried to angle my bum up slightly so he couldnt feel it, but Matt noticed and thought I was cheating.
"Put your bum down Dan, you have to stay in plank position." As I angled my bum back down, I felt something brush against my stomach which made me feel alot less embarrased about the situation. Phil had a buldge in his pants too. Wait. Is this turning him on?

I tried to adjust myself so that I couldn't feel his buldge but this just ended up in causing friction between our crotches. I watched in horror as Phil's eyes widened in realisation. I cringed slightly as he looked into my eyes, with a distant and confused expression. We continued to talk about nonsense for a couple more seconds when my arm accidentally slid a bit causing me to rub my crotch against his again. I bit back a moan and so did Phil, but he wasn't as successful as I was letting a quiet, short, breathy groan escape his lips. My heart almost stopped as I looked around to check if anyone heard it. Luckily no one had, or were at least pretending they hadn't. The only problem now was the problem in my jeans: it was growing and the more accidental friction, the harder it was to suppress the many sounds of pleasure, threatening to escape my lips.