Reunion

I Don't own ATLAB or LOK!!

You couldn't believe it! After soo long Wan was now standing in front of you. Without thinking you immediately hugged Wan.

"Wan! I can't believe it! Its been so long!" you said with the biggest smile you ever had.

Kawa growled. Then he tried to pull you away.

"I'm glad to see you too ___ But I think we should save the reunion for later!" Wan said as he saw the crowd getting closer.

You blushed immediately letting Wan go. You saw a huge kite like spirit land next to Wan.

"Wan! We must go now!" she spoke.

"Uh right!" he said as he grabbed your hand and used his air bending to boost the both of you to the sky. Kawa followed you.

As you both fell you looked down to see you were really high up. You quickly wrapped your arms around him as he pulled you to the front. He held you bridle style as you both free fell from the sky.

"WAN! Do something!!" You scream trying not to look down tighten your grip on him. Wan smirked. He held you in one hand while using him free hand to push the air under them so they could slowly reach the ground. Wan didn't see that you both were still coming in too fast.

"Uh oh! Hang on ___!" he then wrapped his arms around you using himself as a shield from the impact on the ground.

You both smacked on the ground. You rolled until you eventually stopped. You both groaned from the hard landing. You rubbed your head sitting upwards.

"Ow....that was really...wait...Wan!" you got up and went to Wan who was still on the ground.

"I guess my flying could use some work huh?" he said with a smile.

"Wan you could have died shielding me like that." you said helping him on his feet.

"Your worth it!" he said smiling.

You blushed. THen you remembered what you wanted to ask.

"Wan how...what...I mean when.....Your air-bending! How is that possible?" you said looking at his hands.

"Yea...you see-" Wan tried to find a way to explain everything.

"Will someone get this hound off me!" The white spirit called. Kawa kept chasing her and smelling her.

"Kawa! Leave her alone please." you said calling him to you. His head pokes up then he trots to you. He got in between you and Wan.

"Kawa huh? I never seen a spirit like him before." Wan said trying to pet him. Kawa growled at him and moved away.

"Oh he's not a spirit. He's a strong Eel-hound. He's the fastest thing alive." you said petting him. He accepted you and leaned into your touch.

"He's obviously gotten attached to you in a flash." he chuckled. He whistled behind him. Then a big cat-deer appeared out of the bushes. Wan petted him and it purred.

"Oh! How cute!" You said walking towards the cat-deer. You gently petted him and scratched his ears. He relaxed and his tail wagged.

"Who's this handsome guy?" you said.

"Mula. We met in the spirit wilds. We been together ever since." Wan explained.

"Spirit wilds? How did you make it? And how did you get air-bending?" You asked curious about alot of things.

While you two were talking Kawa was eyeing Mula. Kawa had a hungry look in his eyes. He licked his lips. Mula had a terrified look on his face slowly backing away.

"I went to live with the spirits. I got tired of living with humans. It was rocky at first but we all got along in the end. And as for the reason for me having air-bending..." he trailed off scratching his head nervously avoiding your gaze.

"He got involved in something he shouldn't!" the white spirit spoke. You couldn't help but be stunned about the spirit. It look beautiful and majestic.

"I am Rava. The spirit of light and peace." She introduced herself.

"THE Rava?! I heard all about you from my tutors. But why aren't you fighting with Vaatu?" you asked. Wan looked down.

"Thanks to HIM he escaped." she said pointed to Wan "We are going to collect all the elements in the world in order to defeat him before he covers the world in darkness." She explained.

"Wait. YOU let him escape?" you said looking at Wan. Wan had a embarrassed look but tried to explain.

"Well you see-

Then you both hear barks and screeching from behind. You all turned to see Kawa chasing Mula around. Mula had the speed but Kawa would cut him off with his flexible moves.

"Kawa!"