MISSION HERE I COME ( Big edit)

"Mai , Luna, Ayaku , Eito , Aito and Yui !!" called they're parents . the kids all made there way to they're parent "yessss??" they all said " Are we in trouble cause i didn't brake the table it was Eito!!" said Aito " Did not it was yui !!" said Eito " ohhhh shut up did not ! " Yui yelled at Eito " Did to !!!  " ," Did no--" ,    " SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU !" Mai yelled at both of them " Kids i know you always wanted to get your emblem to become a real fairy tail memb- " jellal was interrupted by Mai  " Yeahhhhh but Mai and i already have are emblem  though " Yui said, since Mai and Yui are one of the oldest  out of all the kids.

" We know but the rest that didn't have there's, you can earn it like the way that Yui and Mai did by going on a special  commission and each task you complete it'll get hard each task will have intelligence and physical test to see your weakness and you strength, we want you Mai and Yui to pick two people to be in your group and pick   " said Lucy " um... mama where is this so called mission taking place  " said Luna " You'll find out soon enough  " said lucy .  " So when do we start?" asked Ayaku " well in about a week or so  " said Natsu . " I'm sorry but why I'm i being drag in to this ? " asked Mai "Yeah ! " said Yui , " Well you'll be companying them , what if they get eaten by a wild demon  " said Natsu " "BUT THEY HAVE ABILITIES , they are very useful you know  " said YUI  ", "They haven't develop all of their ability  " said lucy as the kids started to nod there head insync " fine  " said Mai . " Jellal and Erza walked up to their child and huge her " AW that are Mai " 

READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT THEIR FIRST MISSION "REWARD HERE I COME "

PLEASE VOTE

I KNOW IT TOKE TIME BUT...... NOW IM UPDATING SOME CHANGES