Volleyball in the pool

I sat down at the table and watched Aaron and Billy jump back into the pool making the biggest splash they possibly could.

"Are you coming in?" Asked Aaron

"Yeah in a bit I will" I called back to him

"I'm going to go get changed and go in" Zak said

I thought to myself great time to sit back and relax for a bit. Watching that perfect man in the pool. No wonder I kissed him even being extremely drunk.

Zak walked out, winked at me and ran and jumped in between Aaron and Billy causing them to jump back and be splashed. Zak and I laughed as Aaron and Billy glared at Zak.

I just sat and watched them screw around for a bit. Before Zak got out and headed over to the table. "Are you coming in?" He asked "yeah I will, I just don't want to impose, you guys are having so much fun!"

"You are not imposing, go get changed before I throw you in fully clothed"

"Yes sir" I saluted him and went to get changed into my red and black bikini.

I came out and jumped straight in. The water was a perfect temperature. I swam around for a while just floating and relaxing in the water. The boys were doing the same before Billy yelled "lets play volleyball" "yeah that's awesome ill put the net up!" said Aaron.

Aaron got out, set the net up and threw the ball in the water. I was with Billy against Zak and Aaron. I threw the ball over the net Aaron smacked it back to billy who smacked it back over. Zak missed it and re-served I managed to get finger tips to it and it just plonked straight in front of Billy. We all burst out laughing and Billy just shrugged and laughed. "Sorry Steph" "don't worry about it!" I served again Aaron smacked it to me, I smacked it to Zak who jumped and smacked it back down but it hit me straight in the face.

All I heard was Zak apologizing, then he lifted me out of the pool and placed me on a chair he bent down in front of me. "Are you okay, I'm so sorry!" "It's fine I swear, ill survive" Aaron handed him a wet dish towel and he started dabbing at my nose that was bleeding. "Steph, I'm so sorry!" "Zak it's fine, I'm okay I promise" I grabbed his arm so he would see I'm okay. I could see he felt guilty "it's not your fault, it was an accident and I'm fine" "okay, are you sure?" I nodded and said "how about no more volleyball while I'm here though okay?" He smiled and said "sounds like a plan"

My nose stopped bleeding and I went to the bathroom to clean my face up properly. When I came out Zak was waiting for me. "Okay?" He asked "yeah, I just wanted to wash my face"

"Okay good. Billy and Aaron are back in the pool, I wanted to know if you want to go back in or not" "yeah ill go in if you are" "Ok awesome, lets go" he said.

So we went out and back in the pool. We just chilled out on blow up lounge chairs floating around occasionally pushing someone off.