Aarons House

We arrived at Aaron's place, I was amazed it was awesome. I have money my mum and dad are both doctors so I have a trust fund and my own money so I wasn't surprised at how large it was just how creepy and awesome it was.

"Come on let's go out back and chill by the pool" said Aaron as we walked inside.

I followed the guys out the back and took a seat at the outdoor table.

"Want to go swimming Steph?" Called Billy "no, I don't have my swimmers" I replied. "Swimmers?" Zak asked "yeah bathers or whatever you call them here" I replied they all just burst out laughing. I just giggled at them "you know some things you guys say is pretty funny to me but I guess we watch so much American TV and movies that we are just used to it"

"Yeah I guess you would be" said Zak

"Do you want me to drive you back to your hotel so you can get your bathers?" Zak asked looking over at Aaron and Billy who were already in the pool. "Are you going in?"

"Nah probably not, but I don't mind taking you" he replied.

"Umm nah that's okay I'm good with not going in" I said

"Okay, so how do you like Vegas and America so far?" He asked

"Yeah I love it! It's so different from Australia, I just needed a change. It's going to be hard since I don't have any friends here but I'm loving it"

"What about us?" Aaron yelled out

"Well besides you guys now, but your the only people I've met here. By the way how did I get so lucky to meet the guys from Ghost Adventures my second day here?" I exclaimed.

"So you like the show?" Asked Zak

"Yeah, I love it. You guys are crazy though who in their right mind would go back to Bobby Mackey's?" I said

"Yeah trust me, we won't be now!" He exclaimed.

"As I said, crazy!" "Yeah we know but we are drawn to the darkness in places" he replied "yeah of course" I said.

We sat and watched Billy and Aaron screw around in the pool laughing at them and just relaxed.

"Want a beer?" Zak asked

"Yeah sure. I actually like American beer" I chuckled

"What's different about it" he asked

"I don't know it's better than Aussie beer" I replied

He smiled and went inside to grab the beers.

I asked Aaron and Billy if they wanted one they both shook their heads.

When Zak came back we just sat talking about everything. He was really great, not stuck up or had an ego or anything. I could sit and talk to him for days and not get bored.

Aaron and Billy joined us and started drinking the beer with me before I knew it we were a little noisy and drunk. Zak was the only sensible one that hadn't drunk himself silly.

He offered to take me back to the hotel as Billy was staying at Aaron's and I would be stuck on the couch.

So we said our goodbyes and got in his car. I couldn't stop giggling as he was driving because he was on the wrong side of the road. "No, we drive on the right side of the road! You guys drive on the wrong side" he laughed

"Oh yeah I saw that Vlog of you guys driving in England, it was funny" I giggled back.

"I hope you never drive here!" He said "don't worry I won't be!" I stated

"I'm going to take you up to your room because I'm a little worried about you in this drunken state" he said

"I'm fine, stop being a worry wart!" I laughed

He parked and took me up to my room. "Come in and have another drink with me, please I have no friends here!" I begged.

"Alright but if I stay for a drink, I'm not going to be able to drive" he replied "that's cool, the couch pulls out Or you can just stay in the bed with me, not like that! Fully clothed! I just mean I don't care" I said going to the fridge and pulling out some beer for us.

We watched TV and just laughed and talked all night. We drank the beer and moved on to the bourbon which was where we went wrong! I went and got changed into some shorts so I could go to bed. We were too drunk to pull the couch out so we just crashed into the bed together.

"Steph are you still awake?" He whispered "yeah, what's up?" I replied. "I can't sleep in my jeans it's too uncomfortable" he said "take them off then silly" I laughed "but..." He stuttered "oh you Americans are so uptight! I don't care if your in your underwear, Zak" I exclaimed "okay then" he said standing up and taking his jeans off. I rolled back to facing the wall and tried to ignore the fact that Zak Bagans was in my bed in his underwear!

I rolled over and found him staring at me. "What?" I giggled "nothing" he laughed "god we did drink a lot didn't we" I laughed back "yep! okay Steph I'm in your bed, In my underwear and we are drunk" he got all serious "I know" I laughed I scooted closer to him and he put his arms around me "wait" I pushed the covers off us because it suddenly got really hot in there.

He pulled me closer to him, thank god he still had his shirt on because I don't think I would have been able to help myself from running my hands down his chest.

As it were he was rubbing my back and I looked up at him through my lashes and just kissed him. I pulled away and said "sorry that was really stupid, I've just had too much to drink and need to sleep it off" "no, you don't" he said rolling me over so he was on top. He kissed me this time and it didn't stop I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he leaned up and back so I could pull it off him. He came back down to kiss me and started trailing kisses down my neck, he pulled my shirt off me and peeled my shorts off too.

This was the most glorious thing to happen to me, I'm about to have sex with Zak Bagans!!

He continued to trail kisses down my neck and over my breasts, I leaned forward and took my bra off, not missing a beat he continued to kiss and caress them. He kept trailing kisses further down my body I pushed my hips up so he could slide my panties off, he licked and played with me until I exploded laying back panting while he took his underwear off and kneeled in front of me, he leaned onto me kissing me once again before he slid himself into me. I moaned his name while he thrusted in to me again and again and again. I felt the familiar pull inside me and new I was close, he groaned and I knew he was also close. He thrusted into me again while I came hard before he slammed into me once more and came himself.

My mind was racing. What the hell had just happened. Holy shit I just had sex with Zak Bagans.

OH MY GOD!!

We just laid there panting trying to catch our breath. He took me into his arms kissed me and pulled the covers back up.