||Eren Imagine||

*Sorry if my writing sucks XD*

Your POV
There's a bunch of titans outside the wall, wanting to come inside. "Everyone, take your places." says Commander Erwin. I take my place. Mikasa comes next to me on my left and Eren comes to my right. Mikasa and I are close friends, sometimes she just needs to take a break from Eren.

We stand prepared, everyone holds their swords/katanas facing towards their back so that they launch in a striking way towards titans. I just hold both swords in an X shape in front of me so I don't have swing them up, just strike it. Everyone just does the same. "Go!" says Commander Erwin. We all run towards the gate and slaughter the titans. I approach a 10 meter titan and get up on it's back and gracefully slice it's head off. I then get from it's back to another titan and do the same. I do my kills very fast and gracefully.

Eren POV
I go launch foward towards a titan, but get attracted to F/N,  she makes everything seem amazing. "Eren!" says Mikasa, she comes and kills the titan for me. "Why aren't you killing?!" says Mikasa, "You could've been killed!" she exclaims. "Sorry, I was just, distracted." I reply, she just goes off back to her killing spree. Soon, all titans are killed, we all go walk back to the walls. We had titans coming in from farther, that's why.

Your POV
We all decide to go walk back to the walls, also known as safe zone, whatever. I get a tap on my shoulder, it's Eren. I've kinda been crushing on Eren for a while. He's just perfect. "Hey, uh, Y/N, can I tell you something, back when we get in the walls?" He says, as his cheeks get a slight pink. "Yeah, sure." I tell him, I'm kinda suprised he wants to tell me private.

He would usually go to Mikasa and ask her to go tell me things he didn't want to say, like one time he got my sketchbook full of artwork, no, not sketches of Eren, he accidently poured water on them and the paper got all soggy and teared up. He knew I was really passionate about art. Anyways, we get back to the wall and to camp. We all get lunch and then we go to our dorms.

"Uh, Y/N, there's something I need to tell you, can we go somewhere private?" Eren says, again blushing. "Yeah, let's go." I tell him, he leads me to the courtyard. No one comes here, the people in charge don't really care, as long as you get back inside by 9. "I, uh, been really liking you lately, Y/N." He says, looking away from me since his cheeks are now a crimson red. "I like you too Eren." I tell him. "Really?" he says, perking his head up. "Yes, I really do." I say, my cheeks are a little pink now. Eren leans foward and so do I, we both kiss.

* sorry this was long, leave imagine requests if you'd like*