||Armin Imagine||

You're POV
"We are going to find that female titan, and with the help of Eren, I have hope." says Commander Erwin. We all get on our horses and race to the forrest. There were many titans, which meant that soliders had to die. It is never the same, those soliders will always be honored, at least by me.

"Finally, we're here." I say to myself. All of a sudden, the female titan comes toward our way and runs our way. I know she wants Eren, but why? I quickly get on my horse, Shadow, and we run along. We run and run, until Hanji trapped the female titan. She then escaped, for there weren't enough traps. "Ah, damn it!" exclaims Hanji, she obviously wasn't happy. Captain Levi comes and goes all mad out on the female. She did get away after a battle with Titan Shifter Eren. When I tried to get her one last time, she got me to the ground. She didn't really injur me, I was just in pain.

The female titan then ran away. I was left alone. "Hey, (Y/N), are you alright?!" says Armin, as he comes toward my way. I can't believe he actually cared. I am always strong, but this one made me fall. "What does it look like?" I reply. "S-Sorry, um, did you break any bones? Wounds?" says Armin. "No, but thank you anyways. Didn't know anyone cared." I tell him.

"I care, (Y/N)." says Armin. "Really? Thanks," I say, I then felt shy and kind of akward knowing that. Armin picks me up and holds my hands, he looks into my eyes and says "You don't deserve to be left behind, I've been meaning to tell you this, but (Y/N)? I-I, like you. Wait no, I I-love you (Y/N)." says Armin, by now his cheeks are pink. "I love you too Amrin. I really do." I tell him. With that, I put my arms arouns his neck and I gave him a passionate kiss.

After that, we became eachother's partners, and went back to Scout Regiment.