Chapter 36-Reunions & New Hairstyles

Justin's P.O.V

Maddie went back to LA and I already miss her, I don't really know how I could even last a day without her by my side. If it was up to me, I would've made her come with me, but I'm not stupid to do the same mistake as before. And although I'm gonna miss her so much, I still respect her decision and I have to accept the fact that I'm not the only thing in her world.

I was just slouching on the couch of the tour bus, with my phone in my hands, I was on twitter seeing what's new. I tried calling Maddie but she didn't answer and I went straight to her voice mail, maybe she's at school now and couldn't answer me, I'll call her later and hopefully we'll both be free to talk for more than just thirty minutes.

I suddenly heard the tour bus open and-

"Surprise" I jumped slightly in my seat when someone yelled.

A huge grin made its way to my face when I realised that it was Chaz and Ryan. I imidiatelly pushed myself off the couch and walked to them. We gave each other bro hugs and did that wierd handshake we have since probably forever.

"What are you guys doing here? " I asked grinning as we sat down on the couch.

"Just thought to come and visit our bro" Ryan said shrugging.

"Why didn't you guys tell me you were coming?" I asked.

"To surprise you, duh!" Chaz said rolling his eyes playfully.

"How long are you guys staying here?" I asked leaning back in my seat.

"Probably two weeks" Ryan said nodding slightly when suddenly a phone went off.

Ryan pulled out his phone from his front pocket and a smile made its way on his face when he saw the caller ID. I tried stealing a glance, but failed miserably, he slid his finger across the screen before pressing the phone up to his ear. The whole call, I tried eavesdropping, but all I came out with was 'great', 'cool', 'really?', 'kay' and...and that's it. Is that even a normal conversation you'd have with somebody? Maybe if it was someone you don't wanna talk to, but the smile on his face told me otherwise.

"How's Maddie, bro?" Chaz asked turning on the TV.

"She's good" I said licking my bottom lip.

"How's things going between you two? Did you guys do the dirty deed yet?" Chaz asked wiggling his eyebrows at me making me want to throw up.

"Who asks that? " I said in disgust.

"Obviously Chaz does" Ryan said chuckling.

"Hey! It was just a question" Chaz said defensively.

"Maybe we did and maybe we didn't" I said smirking with a small shrug.

"Oh, you guys did it" Chaz said laughing and was soon followed by me and Ryan.

"But I swear if anyone told her, I'm gonna kill you guys, she's probably gonna kill me if she found out I told anyone" I said sternly.

"How was it?" Chaz asked smirking.

"I'm not gonna tell you, this is just between me and Maddie" I said shaking my head.

"Was it that bad that you don't wanna talk about it?" Ryan asked laughing.

"Shut up, you two are really annoying" I said glaring at them.

"Fine, grumpy pants, no need to be a diva" Chaz said rolling his eyes.