chapter 1

i know it's not much.. this story here is just my so-called serendipity story... pinakalit.. haha... but anyways, hope u enjoy it... ^^ comment if u like, vote if u desire, fan if u want... no pressure though.. ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1- both good and bad luck on one day?!

♥ ALICE POV ♥

Oh. My. God !!!

I passed! I passed, I passed, I PASSED!!!

“Yaaaaa—hooooo!”

I hug Juliet, my best friend, with such force that we both tumbled on the grass.

“Ooof,” said she as she laughed. “Watch it, Alice.”

I giggled but I let go of her and stood up. I lent her my hand to help her on her feet.

“I can’t believe it, Maria Sharon Julietta Dousche. I actually passed the exam?!” I slapped my hand on both of my cheeks and had this dreamy, triumphant face.

“oh~kay, Alice. You’re totally freaking me out,” she dusted herself and rolled her eyes. “And don’t call me by my whole name, will u? There are guys surrounding us.”

Augh, typical Juliet. Always worried about her reputation among the boys especially when they will know her freaky full name, or so she said.

“Lighten up, Girl,” I grabbed her hands and twirled her around. “Just be happy for me once.”

She smiled at me sweetly. “Of course I’m happy for you, Girl. You worked hard for that exam. You totally deserved to pass and to get the rank second best.”

O, brayt ata tong lola nu ^____^.

Kala nu Inglesera aq noh?? Ehehehe. Surprise, surprise. ^_-

Being the second ranked examiner who passed this life-or-death exam, it’s totally very super-duper A-Ok for me. It’s already a privilege to pass, ano pa kaya kung naka-second ka sa mga nakapasa?

“Girl, nahihilo na ako. Stop na,” sbay pigil tigil sa pag-iikot ko.

Hininaan ko ang pag ikot.

“Sorry, Girl.”

“No problemo,” sbi nya. “And besides, Girl, I’m totally relieved for Kuya Hans. Nagbunga ang kanyang pagiging buang nang nagtutor xa sayo.”

I stopped twirling her around and laughed.

“Buang ka jan. C kuya hans? Genius yun noh.“

Kuya Hans is my older brother by the way.

“Sabagay. Lucky moh Girl may dorky kang kuya.” She playfully sighed. “Eh, ako? Isang makulit na little sister ang palaging kasama ko sa haus.“

I tilted my head to the side.

“Cute naman c Katy ah. At hindi Dorky c Kuya Hans, ano. Genius. Ge.Ni.Us. Guxto moh i.spell q pa eh.”

She waved her hand. “Oh, no thanks. I can handle the spelling quite alright.”

Ahahaha, eto tlga c Juliet. May pagka.Inglesera katulad ko. ^_^v

“So, Alice.” Said she as I skipped my way to the bulletin board again kung saan nakapost ang result sa exam.

“Hmmm?”

I fingered my way up and saw my name, Tricia Alice Zaphrina Montello, second in rank. I looked at it like it’s some kind of gold engraving or what.

God, I never truly expected to get second rank. I just wanted to pass.

I reminiscent the time when Kuya Hans taught me 24/7.

Books, books, books, study, study, study, memorize, memorize, memorize.

Un lng ginawa q for a whole week. Cguro if I were other people, I would epistaksis already.

Oh, epistaksis means nosebleed.

U know like Sunako Nakahara in Yamato Nadeshiko.

NOOOOOSEBLEEEEEED

Ehehehe

Well, no wonder Juliet thought that my brother had gone mad.

Speaking of Juliet,

“Pardon?” I said to her.

“Alice Montello! Were u even listening to ur ever loving most beautiful frend?” she gave me an exasperated look.

“oh,” i gave her an innocent face. “Sorry ever loving frend. What were you saying again?”

She sighed. “Hay, naku Alice. Nagiging Airhead ka nanaman.” She pulled my hand and dragged me along with her. “Tara na. Libre moh pa kaya ako, remember?”

I laughed. Yeah how can I ever forget that? Sure ako na grabe nanaman ang gagastusin ko nito ngaun. Kahit na sexy tingnan ang frend kong c Juliet, grabe yan xa kumain.

“And since you made it to top 2, you’ll treat me somewhere expensive.” I opened my mouth to protest when she pointed her finger at me. “O, wlang aangal. Nagpromise ka na ililibre moh ako.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, I did but when did I say na ililibre kita in somewhere expensive?”

“Well, when did we know that you ranked top 2? Diba ngaun lng? Kya ngaun lng din natin napagdesisyunan that you’ll treat me sa Yellow Cab.”

Eeeehh?!!

In denial pa nga ako sa panlilibre ko sa kanya, nakapili na agad xa ng makakainan? And sino may sbi na kaming dalawa ang nagdesisyon? Xa lng lng naman ung pumili nun ah!

Hmph..

“Kala moh naman xa ang gagastos,” I muttered.

She stopped dragging my hand when we reached her car. By the way, obvious naman cguro noh na mayaman itong luka-luka kong frend? Her car is one of the latest original European cars na pinadala pa galing Europe by her father dear. European car nga dba? So galing tlga sa Europe.

Duh.

“Oh, c’mon Alice.“ She pressed one button in her car key and the unlocking of the car was heard. “I’m the one who’ll pay for the gas so we’re quits.”

She opened the car door of the driver’s seat and I did the same on the backseat.

“Yaa!  why are you sitting there?” Nilingunan nya aq sa backseat, a frown on her face.

I shrugged my shoulders. “It looks more comfortable sitting at the back.”

“Aigoo, You’ll make me look like a driver when you sit there. And as far as I’m concerned, my beautiful face is still too young to be look like someone’s driver.” She looked thoughtful for a moment. “I take that back. I really am far looking from someone’s driver. More like impossible.  Now go sit by my side, Alice!” She gave me a glare.

I smirked. Oh yeah, I really feel so good kapag iniinis q c Juliet. Pikon kasi eh. At ang daldal. Wuuu, that’s why I love her so much. ^_____^

“Fine, fine Mom.” I got out of the backseat and transferred on the passenger’s seat. As I buckled in, I said, “Happy now?”

She gave me a mocking look. “Not quite.”

I rolled my eyes and she started her car.

“Okay, hang on girl. We’re going on a buuumpy ride.” She backed down the parking lot so fast that my back was hit hard on my seat.

“Yellow Cab, here we come!”

And off we speed to our destination.