The Break Up

It has been 3 weeks since you and Jiyong have been giving each other the silent treatment. You still remember how it all started. As you try to sleep your memories are dragging you to that specific day where Jiyong and You had a fight.

FLASHBACK

You can see it in his face. He doesn't seem happy. He stood up and dragged you to the nearest exit.

"What was that all about?!" Jiyong exclaimed. "What do you mean?!" You yelled back trying to get away from his grip. "What are you trying to prove?!" He pulled your hand making him an inch closer from you. "Prove what Jiyong?" You tried to calm down and denied his accusations. "You don't know how it feels." He mumbled as he turned his back on you. "You don't know how it feels?" You scoffed. "What?" Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows as he turned again to face you. "I should be the one telling you that." You poked his chest looking at him furiously. Your anger devoured you. "You wanted this." You raised your eyebrow and stepped away from him. "Wanted this?" Jiyong chuckled. "I can't remember me saying I wanted you to be a flirt!" He said pointing a finger at you. You just looked at your best friend with disbelief. "You're a jerk." Those were you last words to him as you walked away. You went back to where the guys were. Jiyong didn't follow. He left the club.

It was raining hard in Seoul and Jiyong was home trying to make a song for their new series when he can't stop thinking about what happened between you and him. Bigbang will be having concerts at neighboring countries a week from now so he must get it all done today. He wanted to focus on making a new composition yet his thoughts of you distracted him a lot. As he thought of you he picked up his pen and started writing. He reminisced everything. He realized what he told told you that night was wrong. He can't believe you two broke up. No, for Jiyong it is worst than a break up. Breaking up with his best friend was harder than losing any girl.

Jiyong's POV

On days where thin rain falls like today
I remember your shadow
*opens drawer*
Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer
I take them out and reminisce again by myself
*sighs*
Why didn't I know
About the weight of sadness that comes with breaking up?
*looks at your picture*
YN ah
If it's not too late
Can't we get back together?
If you
*groans*
If you're struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
*leans back and closes eyes*
I miss you so much

The silent treatment lasted for about a month. With all ongoing concerts and album promotions Jiyong was occupied with work yet he never fail to check on you on social networks and news.

"Hyung! What time are we gonna leave tomorrow?!" Seungri yelled packing some of his things. They were in a hotel in Japan and their concert has just ended. "Ask your manager." Jiyong answered busy stalking you on Instagram. "Aish just answer me!" The maknae exclaimed sitting beside his hyung. "Oh! YN posted a new picture." Seungri mentioned you as he opened his Instagram. "Wow! She looks so sexy in her Calvin Klein photoshoot." Seungri said liking your picture. "Hyung. I just noticed no uhmm like everyone noticed that there's something wrong between you and YN these past weeks." Seungri faced Jiyong who was busy with his phone. "Did you guys argue?" The maknae asked innocently. "We are okay." Jiyong answered coldly. "But usually you would call her everytime....." "We are okay." Jiyong cuts Seungri and left the poor panda blinking rapidly.

You were on a break from your new commercial shoot when you decided to check your Instagram post. You were in a mood to read comments from fans since modeling Calvin Klein was kind of new to you.

❤️ 163,345 likes
Previous Comments
AsianChickxx: "Unnie so sexy and pretty!"
Prettygirlrock: "Gorgeous!"
Ihateyou: "Ugly"
YNlover: "@ihateyou go away!"
Bigbangxxx: "Omg If You is for her!"
GDxYN: "@bigbangxxx really? Unnie I hope you and GD oppa are okay."
Haterforev: "It's not for her."
YNKwon: "My queen! Listen to If You! YNxGD shipper forever!"
Alwaysright: "I think If You is for her because there are rumors that they had an argument and been ignoring each other for how many weeks now."
IshipYNandGD: "NOOO! My YNxGD! Fix it please!"
Kpopaddict: "@xxxibgdrgn why are you not posting pictures together anymore? Is there any problem?"
IstalkYN: "Yeah even on twitter they don't mention and bully each other anymore."
Imoutofideas: "Wew! Listen to If You unnie! GD loves you!"
Nowwhoisthis: "Please be friends again or just marry each other @xxxibgdrgn."
Wootybooty: "Please be mine!"
Seungriseyo: "Proud of you!"
VIaddict: "OMG SEUNGRI COMMENTED!
Lolthisneedstostop: "@seungriseyo oppa notice me!"

You smiled reading the comments. You felt happy cos there were less hate and seeing Seungri's comment made your heart flutter but the thing that caught your attention was the comments about Bigbang's new song If You. You haven't heard of it but there are a lot of speculations that the song was written for you since netizens had noticed you and Jiyong were not in good terms for the past month. Later that day you were in the van heading home when you remembered you have to listen to Bigbang's new songs. You put your earphones on and played If You. Their voices made your tiredness disappear and your mind in peace a lot yet you can't deny the fact that the lyrics sting and made you miss him even more but you don't want to jump into conclusions that the song was written all for you so you just let your thoughts die while watching the streets of Seoul pass by your eyes.

Bigbang went back to Seoul the day before Jiyong's birthday. Of course you know its his birthday tomorrow. You were in your house holding your phone and the last time you checked  the time it was 11:50 in the evening.

YN's POV

So am I gonna greet him or not?
*pacing back and forth in the living room*
Damn! This is so hard!
*pulls hair out*
Naah! I am still gonna ignore him
I didn't even get an invite
*acts like a brat*
He's still my best friend tho
I can't just forget him on his special day
*sighs*
Here goes nothing
*types *

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KWON                        JIYONG! GET ENOUGH SLEEP OKAY? ITS YOUR BIG DAY TOMORROW SO YOU NEED TO HAVE A LOT OF ENERGY. I MISS YOU AND I LOVE YOU! GOODNIGHT!

*looks at phone*
*reads it a couple of times.*
*furrows eyebrows*
*deletes everything*
*types*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

*sends*
*frowns*
*jumps in the couch*

Jiyong's POV

HAPPY BIRTHDAY?!!!
*screams inside*
WTH JUST THAT SIMPLE?!!
*raises eyebrow*
This girl has the biggest pride in the world
Let me show you what coldness is
*types*

Thanks.

*sends*
*smirks*

YN's POV

Thanks? You serious?
*reads text*
*furrows eyebrow*
Aren't you gonna invite me or something?
Fine then
*goes upstairs*
*sleeps upset*

JIYONG'S POV

No reply?
No complain?
No asking for an invite?
*scoffs*
She is hard as a rock
Aren't she gonna come on my birthday?
*shrugs*
Fine then
*sleeps disappointed*

Jiyong spent his birthday with his members, friends and family. He was pretty occupied from day to night. He got all the love he deserved on his special day yet your presence was all he was craving for. You on the other hand stayed home all day yet your conscience was eating you alive. Your phone was about to blow up from the calls you've been receiving all day from other YG artists and friends but you have been ignoring them all. You wanted his name to pop on your screen yet it never happened. You were on your bed cuddling with your cat preparing to sleep when you heard a knock on your door. You stood up and opened the door to your surprise you saw someone you never expected to visit. "Hi." He smiles cheekily. "What are you doing here?" You asked surprised. "I can't just let my day end without seeing my best friend." He said in a serious manner looking straight into your eyes. "Jiyong." That's all you can say. You were speechless. Tears were forming from your eyes. You couldn't help it. You throw yourself into him and held him tightly. "I miss you. I miss you so much." You sobbed burying your face in his shoulders. "Shhhh stop crying." Jiyong wraps his arms around your waist. "Let me in and we'll talk about how much I've missed you." He whispered as he bit his lips and smiled.

Guys! I am so sorry for the late update! I have been very busy these past few weeks. I know this is short but I kind of want some thrill for the next episode! I love you guys! Thank you for all the comments! You take care awesome hoomans!