I few minutes had past and we had managed to get two outs.

Now I was pushing myself just to get out if this inning.

I had missed my spot slightly but this girl clearly hadn't hopped on that mistake.

Then smack a ground ball right to Maggie she fielded it so perfectly getting us out of the inning.

The game had dragged along a bit more due to the constant scoring of my team.

That was until we had merced UOF in the 5 inning.

Maggie had the brilliant idea to go out for pizza after the game.

I really wanted to head back home but I could never turn down pizza.

We had said our goodbyes to everyone and headed to the pizzeria a couple blocks down the from the campus.

I had also forced Maggie to drive since it was her idea but I was actually being lazy.

We reached the parking lot of the field. I change out of my cleats putting them in the trunk along with mine and Maggie's bag.

I put on my convers because I had left my other shoes in the club house so they would do.

I handed Maggie the keys and I jumped in the passenger side.

She put the key in the ignition and my phone automatically hooked up to the Bluetooth in my car.

That's when Persian Rugs by Partynextdoor began to play as I rolled down my window.

I looked over at the beautiful town that had become home to me.

Tallahassee was a lot to take in . It wasn't no Miami but it was where I enjoyed being most the last couple years.

I was soon snapped back to reality by the sound of Maggies voice.

"M we are here .. M!" she called waving her hand it my face.

She had finally taken her focus off me and put the car in park.

"Sorry" I apologized fixing my shirt as I got out of the car.

"Why do you always do that? " she asked locking the car and beginning to walk.

"Do what " I mumbled fixing my hair as well.

"Where you just zone out you know" she explained yanking the door to the pizzeria.

"No I don't know what you are talking about" I lied giving her a funny look.

We walked in looking over the familiar pizza place.

We always ate here because Brigitte the casher recognized us immediately.

I didn't say anything allowing Maggie to order as I stood by myself.

I scrolled through Instagram as I continually heard the loud baseball players fucking around.

I soon felt a quick wind pass by me and laughing .

That's when my phone was knocked out of my hand.

"What the fuck man!!?!" I cursed annoyed making my way to the phone.

"See what you did idiot! oh my goodness! I'm so sorry! I'll pay for the damages if the phone is messed up" he pleaded.

That's when I recognized the voice I hadn't heard in almost 3 years.