"Fuyumi, take Shae to my room. I'll go tell father that we're here." Kyoya said, a very light blush on his cheeks.

"Alright! Father should be in his study with Éclair. She came right after you left and was making a fuss for a while."

Kyoya smirked and said, "Why do you think I left when I did?" before walking inside.

"Kyoya! That's so mean! She was giving me and the staff a headache!" Fuyumi called after him, pouting. She then turned to Shae and smiled, taking her hand and leading her inside.

The trip to Kyoya's room was filled with Fuyumi's chatter of how happy she was to finally meet Shae. When they got inside his room though... That was a different story.

"I'm really happy that Kyoya has you, Shae." Fuyumi said seriously. "Our family isn't that close, and he doesn't have too many people he can open up to willingly. He sometimes lets me in, but not always or for the important things... Since he met you, he seems happier. He's been opening up more often, and you're the first person in a long time that he'll talk about without getting mad! He always seems to be a little irritated when he talks about Tamaki or those Hitachiin twins!" She laughed a little before turning serious again. "Kyoya has a lot of talent, more so than our brothers. But he might never get to show that talent to anyone just because he wasn't born first... The life of high class people isn't as grand as some think. I was married off as a business deal. Oh, but don't get me wrong! I really do love my husband!"

Shae stared at Fuyumi as she panicked about her husband for a bit. She knew that Kyoya probably kept a lot to himself, but she didn't think his home life was like this... It was so sad. Being looked down on just because he was the youngest. It wasn't fair. Fuyumi's soft voice brought her back to reality.

"-really am glad you called him and told him to stay... When father told us that they were moving, Kyoya looked almost broken at the thought. If they had moved, I'd be afraid that he would never open to anyone ever again... Not to mention that Éclair girl..." Fuyumi had a sour look. "Something isn't right with her. She seems innocent at first, but the second you look in her eyes, she starts yelling at people. For some reason, she only lets Kyoya look in her eyes... It's weird. She has this... obsession with him. I'm also glad you got him to call off the engagement, if I have to be related to that girl and see her every time I want to see Kyoya, I don't know what I'd do!"

Shae chuckled. "She must be bad then, for you not to like her."

"Hm?" Fuyumi tilted her head.

"You seem like a really sweet person that likes everyone. For you not to like someone, they must be really bad."

Fuyumi looked shocked for a second then smiled. "I'm glad you think of me so highly. I don't want to seem like I'm complaining, but I've had to live with her for two days now, and she yells a lot when Kyoya isn't around."

Shae laughed, "That would be enough to irritate anyone!"

There was a knock at the door, interrupting Fuyumi. "Come in!" She called.

Kyoya came into the room, looking at the two girls then frowned when he saw that they still hadn't changed Shae's clothes. "Father is waiting."

The girls seemed to remember that they weren't there just for talking, Fuyumi chased Kyoya out of his room then grabbed a bag from the bed and helped Shae change.

In the bag was a light purple sundress with a white shall and while flats. Fuyumi even did Shae's hair, braiding the hair on the side of her face into one behind her head.

When Shae stepped out of the room and met Kyoya in the hall, his eyes widen slightly before hiding them behind his glasses. "You look very nice."

Shae blushed. "Thanks. So where to now?"

"Office on the third floor, where father and Éclair are waiting." Kyoya started walking, leading the way.

"Third floor...? Please tell me this is one of those mansions that have an elevator of something?"

Kyoya chuckled, smirking at her and slowly shaking his head.

"Great..."

The stairs weren't that bad, as Shae had thought, but she was tired when they did reach the third floor.

Kyoya paused outside the office door, letting Shae catch her breath and calm her nerves down.

"Always look your dad in the eye, and never look Éclair in the eyes, right?" Shae asked.

"You'll do fine. I'll be right beside you." Kyoya said, smiling as he opened the door.

If she was going to be fine, then why did she feel like she was going to fail completely?