4

"Oh my goodness he's so cute!" the small girl with blonde hair squealed, jumping slightly.

"Petra, this is Levi." Eren smiled at Hanji's friend, seeing as the brunette was too busy writing things down in a small journal to speak.

Petra extended a hand out to the small neko boy. His eyebrows furrowed more, if that were to be possible, and he took her hand and lightly shook it. The action surprised Eren, seeing as that was the most friendly Levi had been all day. To be completely honest, he felt sort of jealous. However, this is ereri and Petra is more interested in hugging trees than anything else.

"You seem cleaner than shitty glasses and you definitely smell better than her. I'd say you aren't as completely insufferable as her either. However, I prefer that my partners be male. I can see your interest in me, and I don't blame you, but I thought I'd save you the trouble of emotional damage and let you down as easy as possible." Levi said, patting her head and walking back to the bed he was sitting on.

"O-oh, umm, okay," she trailed off, rubbing the back of her neck, "I, uh, I have to go to my, my uh, my cloud watching club! Yeah that's it, a cloud watching club."

Petra booked it out of the laboratory and everything was silent. Eren's mouth was hanging wide open from shock, and the sound of Hanji's pen scraping against paper ceased. She looked up at the short man, who was scowling in their direction.

"You guys look like I just murdered your children." He deadpanned, rolling his eyes.

"You do realize that you just crushed someone's hopes and dreams right?" Eren said incredulously. Levi scoffed.

"I had to."

"That's cold, shorty." Hanji laughed.

Levi glared at her, his tail twitching in annoyance.

"Fuck off, shit-glasses."

>>>>>>>>>>

HEY! New chapter, eh? Im sorry it wasn't as soon as it was supposed to be and its short and crappy. I just dont have any inspiration. Also, im fucking terrible and writing this instead of doing homework. Procrastination will be the death of me.So, imma do a thing. If you want, comment on this a/n a prompt for a future chapter and i will do the ones i really like and dedicate it to you. i know it isnt much but i just wanted to do something with the dear readers. Thanks for reading and have a great day