Kisses

Emma's POV
"What're we doing?" I asked as we walked through the corridor.

"Just wait. Peeves!" George whisper yelled. A ghost came from around the corner.

"Are you ready?" Peeves asked. He then looked at me. "Who's this?"

"Not now, Peeves. We have to hurry." Lee said. Peeves nodded and started flying away. The boys chased after him. I had no idea what to do so I followed them.

"I've got all the stuff in this broom cubburd." Peeves said. Fred thanked the ghost and he flew away.

"George and Emma, you guys get the East side corridor. Lee and I have this one." Fred said handing us buckets of red and gold goo. "Meet us back in the common room when you're done." Fred pulled a piece of parchment out of his pocket and handed it to us. George gave him a questioning look. "Harry let me borrow it this one time. Now go."

George took out his wand and put it on the paper.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." He said. Words appeared on the cover reading, Messers Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs proudly present, the Marauder's Map.

"We're almost there." He said illuminating his wand. The West side corridor was just around the corner. "Damn it. There's Filch." He pointed to foot steps around the corner. "Lumos Nox." The light went out and he pulled me into a broom cubburd.

"Ow." I whispered. He had stepped on my foot. Our bodies were only inches from each other.

"Sorry." He whispered back. I tilted my face up and met his gaze. I could barely see him. He started to lean in.

"Who's up out of bed, Miss, Norris?" I heard Filche's muffled voice say. This caused George to stop leaning in and be only an inch away from my face.

I heard a noise come from outside the door causing me to gasp. George covered my mouth with his hand.

Once we heard Filch walk away, we silently came out of the cubburd. With out saying anything we poured the goo so there were red and gold stripes on the floor.

"Come on. Lets go." George grabbed my wrist and we ran back to Gryffindor tower.

"Out again?" The Fat Lady asked. I shrugged. "Password."

"Wobble Nogan." George and I said at the same time. The Fat Lady rolled her eyes and let us in. Fred and Lee weren't back yet.

"Em, in the cubburd-" George said. We were sitting by the fire my legs were stretched out with my feet resting on his lap.

"George, you're fine. It's ok. But wh-" Fred and Lee then came in through the portrait hole laughing their heads off. "What's up with you two?" I asked.

"Filch-Peeves-water balloons." Lee laughed out of breath.

"Alright then. Off to bed." I sighed laughing. Fred and Lee walked up the staircase. I was half way up the staircase when George grabbed my wrist. I turned around and he was two steps below me. He slowly stepped up one, causing his face to be and inch apart like in the cubburd. "Good night, George." I said quietly. I released from his soft grip and went up to my dorm. When I walked in, Ginny was pacing and Hermione was trying to calm her down.