Calum: bye baby.

Daisy started to get ready, she brushed her dark hair watching it as it slightly puffed up.

She sighed and picked up her phone.

"Caitlin?" Daisy spoke into the phone after it rang three times.

"Daisy? Hi!" Caitlin's warm voice went through Daisy's ear, making her smile.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over? We need to talk and I miss you." Daisy bit at her nails nervously.

"Sure, I'll be up in a minute, I was planning on coming over anyways." Caitlin admitted, "I've been here for about 10 minutes debating if I should come up or not, but here I am."

Daisy hung up and opened the door, Caitlin was right there about to knock.

"Hey." Daisy spoke softly.

"Listen, I'm sorry I've been such a shitty friend lately, I need to tell you the reason why." Caitlin spoke, closing the door after her.

"Okay."

"It was the night Carter, quote on quote, died. I knew how he managed to fake his death and now I'm apart of whatever life he's living, I've been sucked into the governments doing." Caitlin rambled on. "Daisy you were supposed to die that night, not anyone else. The government wants you dead Daisy, they'll stop at nothing for you to get wiped off this earth."

"What?" Daisy asked in disbelief. "Caitlin are you seriously telling me this bullshit lie to get you out of trouble with me?"

"No Daisy, I'm being serious!" Caitlin cried out.

"Tell me more." Daisy demanded, even though whatever Caitlin said, it went through one ear out of the other. "Why do they want me dead?"

"It's just how your life is written, you are supposed to die at a young age. The government controls everything and Carter works for them." Caitlin was running out of breath, and was on the verge of crying. "Now I'm working for them too, Carter did this to me."

"How?" Daisy felt as if this was a dream and she would wake up any moment.

"I was in the hospital, my dad had a late night shift there and I had to pick him up, I saw an ambulance and Carter get pulled out. Then this guy with a fancy suit walked in after them, he followed them in. He didn't look familiar so I quietly ran in after him, he was talking to a nurse and she had this scared look on her face." Caitlin paused, her face twisting. "Then he walked out of the building, but not before he looked at me and winked, not even a minute later Carter was pronounced dead, and I was being dragged away."

"Are you even supposed to be telling me this?" Daisy finally asked after a few minutes.

"No," Caitlin shook her head. "I could disappear the next day and nobody would know where I am because I told you what happened."

"What do you do?" Daisy asked again, there were a lot of questions filled up in her.

"I control things basically, I get to choose who goes to jail and who doesn't, I control what businesses run." Caitlin said, "Its difficult to explain."

"No one will find out about this, right?"

"I'm one hundred percent sure." Caitlin replied, smiling at Daisy. "Wanna come back to my place? You and Calum could hang out, and it would be easier on me because I won't have to worry where you are at the last minute."

Daisy nodded, telling Caitlin to wait a minute so she can grab her suitcase. Caitlin helped Daisy with a few bags, they walked to the elevator and into Caitlin's car.

"I'll put this in the back." Caitlin smiled at Daisy. She only nodded and hopped into the passenger side.

It had took them exactly twenty minutes to get to the hotel, and into the penthouse.

Calum sighed loudly, he rubbed his eyes.

"Hey baby." He heard a voice speak quietly, Calum's eyes shot open and they landed on Daisy.

"I thought you weren't coming over?" Calum laughed at Daisy. "Are you ready for bed? I'm absolutely tired, babe."

Daisy nodded her head again, smiling slightly, but her heart pounded against her chest as she remembered the words Caitlin spoke tonight. You are supposed to die young. The government wants you dead, they'll stop at nothing until you're wiped from this earth.

-----
OKAY WOW INTENSE CHAPTER YEAH?

So only a few chapters left, so get ready for a ride, it's gonna be crazy.

SPOILER

Also, if I did have a sequel just know that it wouldn't be Calum and Daisy's relationship but it would be Luke.

Y'all would probably want one after what happens on the last chapter lol.

-Gabby