good luck charm

harrydesires.tumblr.com

"Please, baby? You know how much this match means to me and I really want my girl to be there, supporting me." Zayn wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer towards him in bed.

You sighed and relaxed against him. "You know that I don't like it around there, Zayn. It's very loud and sweaty and..." You paused to think of the right word. "And violent. I just don't like it at all."
"You've gone with me before and you didn't complain about that though? What's different about this time?" He snuggled into your neck, placing random kisses there.
"I've never actually liked it, I mean I love watching you and seeing determined you are, but those other times you were just so excited that I was going to be there. I couldn't ruin that for you but telling you how I actually hated going there."
"Then how about we make a deal together?" Zayn decided to sit up in bed which forced you to sit up also since you were practically on top of him.
Before you could respond, he continued. "If you come watch me tonight- for the entire time- I'll give you a special present when we get home after it."
"So you're bribing me now? Just to go see a sweaty, dirty, gross boxing match that you're in?"
"You're my good luck charm. I'll do anything to get you to come with me as long as you're actually there. So please just go get dressed and then we can go." He released his hold on you and practically pushed you out of bed.
You went the closet and picked out an outfit and when back to the room. Zayn saw you and immediately sat up. "You can change in here." He says as you head towards the bathroom.
"If I do, we'll be late because you can't control yourself."
He chuckled and walked towards you, wrapping his arms around your waist from behind. "It's not my fault that my girlfriend is extremely sexy. And don't act like you don't want it too because I know that you're probably soaked for me." His fingers teased the waist band of your pajama shorts, slipping then under to feel that you're not wearing any panties, as pressed a quick kiss to your cheek before he left the room completely.
"Fucking tease." You mumbled as you walked toward the bathroom.
***
"You can stay in the corner with Finn. He'll make sure that you're okay while I'm busy." He wraps his arm around you as he leads you toward Finn. "Watch her." He directs to Finn. "Don't let anything at all happen to her." He nods and takes a small step back. Sure Zayn and Finn are best friends but Zayn can be very intimidating at time.
"I have to go get ready now, y/n, but make sure that you're cheering for me when it's time." You nodded and hugged him tightly.
"Please be careful Zayn? I hate seeing someone hurt you..." You whispered.
He chuckled and kissed your cheek. "I'll be fine. Now all I need is a kiss from my good luck charm so that I'll win this."
***
"When is it going to start?" You moaned, leaning back against the wall and Finn's side. "It's been over 30 minutes and nothing has happened."
"Soon."
"Soon? What kind of answer is 'soon'? Can't you give me an actual time?" You didn't even want to be there and now you've been waiting over half an hour and the only thing that happened was two men got into a fight over some girl.
Just then you saw Zayn make his way towards the boxing ring, shirtless of course. And his competitor also made his way out to the ring. He was a lot bigger then Zayn, he also looked a lot more scary.
"He'll be okay, right?" You directed the question towards Finn, who had a slight smirk on his face.
"Of course. Have you ever seen him fight before?"
"Once or twice but I left early because it got too violent for me and, I guess, I just couldn't handle it..." You were slightly embarrassed that you haven't actually seen a full match that Zayn was in but you couldn't help it.
"He's good. He's never lost a match and because you're here, he'll try extra hard to show off for you." He slightly laughs and directs your attention back to the ring. "They're starting, now."
You looked up just in time to see Zayn take a blow to his stomach. You winced and looked towards the ground. "Watch him y/n." Finn spoke up once again. "He really wanted you here to watch him and if he looks over here to see you looking at the ground, he'll be very disappointed."
You looked up and saw Zayn's competition blocking himself from Zayn's punches.
"He's only warming up now. Give him a few minutes and Dylan will be out cold and Zayn will be the winner."
You nodded towards Finn and saw Zayn sneak a quick peak at you, sending you a smirk as if he's telling you to 'watch this'.
He suddenly lets go completely and punches the man with all his strength, knocking the breath out of him. After a few more punches from Zayn, the man was knocked out. He was lying on the floor, unconscious. Once he was announced as the winner. Zayn instantly found you, sending as smirk of victory to you. He hurried out of the ring and made his way towards you.
"See baby, that wasn't so bad, now was it?" He wrapped his arms around you.
You squealed and tried to push him away. "You're so sweaty Zayn!"
He chuckled and pulled away from you. "I'll be right back then- unless you want to join me?"
"So you want me to go with my half-naked boyfriend into a dirty, sweaty locker room with other creepy men in there? I think I'll pass."
"No baby, it will only be me and you in there." He entwined his hand with yours as he attempted to pull you with him. You sighed and followed him because Zayn always gets his way.
You walked into the locker room and was almost blinded by the light. As Zayn turned around and you could see the bruises forming on his face and stomach that weren't viable in the darkness of the other room. You gasped and rested your hand lightly on his face. "Does it hurt?" You mumbled, brushing your lips against it softly.
"Baby..." He wrapped his arms around your waist again. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine."
"But you're bleeding and-"
"I'm fine. Don't worry about it" He repeats again. "I'm just going to change then we can leave." His lips connect with yours before to leaves to change.
***
"Thank you y/n." Zayn brushed his lips against yours as you both rested against each other on the couch. "I don't think I would've won if my own little cheerleader wasn't there with me."
"Liar." You giggled.
"Liar!" He exclaimed. "How am I a liar?"
"You've never lost a match before and even if I wasn't there, you still would've won."
His face immediately paled and he looked away from you.
"See, I was right." You boasted.
"Shut up," He mumbled and forced his lips against yours. "Let's go to our room and I'll give you your present now."

harrydesires.tumblr.com 

i love her work