Chapter 2

Chapter 2 everyone. hope you like it. don't forget to vote and comment. Sorry its so short.

Chapter 2

[Skylar's P.O.V]

The rest of the day flew by until last block which was English. I got detention for coming to class late and the teacher didn't even care when i told him i was late because its my first day. His name was Mr. Gleditch and he looked like he should be in a retirement home. He had so many wrinkles he looked like the before pictures you see on the ads for anti wrinkle cream.

He made me stand in the front of the class and introduce myself, something no other teacher did. Old bastard probably did it just to torment me. I could already tell i wasn't going to like him or his stupid class. I mean if i have to hear about the difference between a pronoun and a noun one more time i'm gonna explode. I sat in the back of his class next to some freak who stared at me until the bell rang. Silently i tried to sneak out of the class but was caught by Mr. Gleditch.

" Looks like you're gonna be a trouble maker so remember this. Detention is down the hall make a left." He said smiling, no more like smirking.

" Thanks for the info." I said sarcastically while turning and mumbling old bastard. I walked down the hall and took a left just like Mr.Wrinkles said. I stopped when i came to a door that said DETENTION and pushed open the door slowly. I wasn't suprised there weren't any people there. The room looked like a cell with desks and chairs.. The grey paint was pealing and desks were falling apart. There was no teacher just an empty desk and a green orb. I guess tthe teacher is a witch and that orb is how they check on us without having to be here. Bullshit. I put my note on the desk and took a seat in one of the more sturdy looking desks. It wobbled a bit but didn't break. I took out my ipod and turned on Breaking Benjamin had enough. I hummed along as i waited for detention to be over. I was only 2 minutes into the song when the door opened and in walked the hottest guy i've ever met.

There were some pretty cute guys here but they didn't even compare. He was like a greek god or something. The mystery guy had short shaggy black hair, tan skin and emerald green eyes. He was about 5'8 with a toned body. If an eight pack existed he would have it. Definitely. He was wearing a fitted grey shirt with black jeans. He looked inredibly hot but i could tell by his scent he was a werewolf. hIS scent was different, he smelled like vanilla with a hint of cinnanmon. His scent was so intoxicating i could hardly breathe.

What the hell. I've never felt like this before, whats happening to me. I need to keep my distance from him which should be pretty easy.Unfortunately vampires and werewolves don't mix well. I had been so busy thinking that i didn't notice i was staring. I quickly turned away and looked at the clock.

I watched out of the corner of my eye as he took a seat in the desk next to mine. If my heart could beat it would be racing right now.

" Hey, you're new here aren't you. I'm Jace." He said in the most alluring voice i've ever heard.

" Skylar." i mumbled softly.

" Well nice to meet you Sky." My name has never sounded as beautiful as when he said it. I could listen to him say my name all day. Wait . What am i saying. I sound like one of those girls i read about in romance novels. What is he doing to me? Ugh. I need to stop talking to him before any other weird thoughts can enter my head.

I nodded and turned up the volume on my ipod. I started to hum to Linkin Park- Numb. I could feel his eyes on me so i put my head down. Slowly me eyes started to close as i let the music play. I started to fall asleep with thoughts full of Jace.

I woke up to the sound of ringing. Shut up already. I opened my eyes to find myself still in the detention room. I looked at the source of the ringing which was the clock. Tat meant detention was over. Thank god. I looked over to see Jace sleeping soundly, his face stil resembling a god. He looked so hot it was ridiculous. I nudged him with my arm to let him know it was time to wake up. I was about to stop when he grabbed my arm, a jolt of electricity shot through me. You've got to be kidding me. Slowly he opened his eyes and got up mumbling a bye as he left the room. I looked after him, my arm still burning form where he touched me. What the hell just happened? 

well this is chapter 2.. Thank you for reading.What do you think is going on with Jace and Skylar. I know it wassn't that interesting but please comment and vote.