Chapter 5

Ashlynn's Pov:

With 1 hour left until we reach the motel Caitlyn was fine.I stoped a while back and rapped up her arm to stop the bleeding.I'm still wondering were that other truck went after Caitlyn was hurt.

Caitlyn had fell asleep about 30 minutes ago.I kept driving.

It's now about 20 minutes till we reach the motel.We came to a street with gas stations and hotels with pools in the back of them.

Dom's Pov:

We were 10 minutes away from the motel we aranged to meet at.Just incase we needed another car.Me and Letty in the first black car and Brian and Mia in the second one.

We had stoped about 3 miles back to get gas.

Letty was almost asleep."Wake up will be there in about 5 minutes"I said.

"I'm awake just wondering"She said.

"About what"I asked her looking over at her.

"How come you never told me about Ashlynn"She asked as she sat up.

"It's complicated"I said as we pulled into the motel.

"Fine"She said and got out of the car.

Ashlynn's Pov:

With 5 minutes untill we get to the hotel I woke Caitlyn up.

"Caitlyn wake up were almost there"I said.

"I'm awake"She said and sat up.

"Ok just check in"I said.

Dom's Pov:

As we were waiting for Ashlynn and her friend to come Brian went to get rooms.

"Do you know what she is even driving"Mia asked.

"I'm guessing the car we got her for her birthday last year"I said and smiled as I saw her car pull into the parking lot.

"There she is"Mia said.

The car door opened and a young girl got out of the car.She had long wavy brown hair like Mia and her skin was slightly tanned.

"That definitely her"I said.

She went to the passenger side and opened the door and help her friend who had bandage on her arm.

We all walked over.

"Ashlynn what happened"I asked.

"We got a visit from the FBI on the way here"She said.

"Is she ok"Mia asked.

"I'm fine"The other girl said.

"You want interduce us"I said with smile.

"Yea Caitlyn this is Dom and Mia and Idk the rest yet"She said and laughed.

Ashlynn's Pov:

We finally got there and things were going good.

"Umm This Letty my girlfriend"Dom said pointing to the other girl beside Mia.

"Nice to meet you"She said and smiled.

"And this is Brian"Dom said pointing to the blonde guy beside Mia as well.

"Nice to meet you"I said.

We all started talking.

Later that night we were all in rooms getting sleep for the morning ahead.

I couldnt sleep so I layed there thinking about what was going to happen.I know the last FBI truck didnt just disapear.Someone was driving it and decided to leave but who.The only FBI agent I know was Luke Hobbs because he questioned me about Dom once but thats it.

Dom's Pov:

I layed there thinking about Ashlynn and who could of did this.Ashlynn was coming home and I knew that we were going to have a rough time getting back to California with out all the cops and stuff.