AHH~

After a day at the guild, natsu and I quickly head to his house. It's been a long and dramatic day for the both of us. Natsu had just come back from a 3 month mission and I found out that we have mutual feelings for each other. And since it's mating season, his feelings and desire for IT is stronger than ever.

We finally get to his house. We quickly go inside. Suddenly he pins me against the wall and smashes his lips against mine begging for entrance. Naturally I let him inside. After for what seemed like an eternity, we break apart our sloppy kiss gasping for air.

"Ha..ha.. n-nastsu.."

Without hesitation he starts kissing my neck biting and sucking, looking for my sweet spot. Leaving his marks all over my upper and lower neck.

I let out a loud moan.

"Ahh!!!~"

He suddenly stops and stares into my eyes. And I stare into his; soft crimson eyes filled with passion and lust, also with a hint of loneliness and pain.

I blush madly. My heart longing for his touch. It's unbearable. My heart, beating out of my chest, it's painful.

"Lucy, I'm sorry I left you for so long, I really missed you and I've been craving for your body. I'm gonna make it up to you.." he says, whispering all the things he's gonna do to you, tonight.

(Reader is Lucy now ; sorry for the mix up)
His words send shivers down your spine only making you blush deeper and your heart pound harder.

The room was quiet. Only the sound of nastu and your heartbeats.

"Nastu, let's go-"

Suddenly he picks you up bridal style and takes you to his room. He roughly pushes you on the bed and climbs on top of you. Without hesitation he rips off you clothing and stares at your body licking his lips.

You blush again.

"N-nastsu..s-stop staring" you whisper

"Sorry lucy, I can't hold back anymore, is it OK if I be rough with you tonight?"

"..yea..do whatever you want with my body nastu."

You notice his eyes change colour and suddenly he starts sucking your right breast and pinching the bud on the left. Alternating between the two.

"AAH~ ...n-nastsu..mm.." you moan out loud.

He starts sucking your neck passionately and feeling your body.

"Mmm..."

He whispers sweet nothings in your ear..making you shiver. You you feel yourself getting really wet down there.

"Uhh, natsu is just too sexy" You think to yourslef.

Suddenly you feel am urge to tease him. So you push natsu over so you're on top.

"Strip" you comand.

"Of course, millady" he cooed.

You stare at his rock hard abs and sexy V line that any girl would drool over.

You licked your lips and started to kiss his neck gradually sucking and biting. You found his sweet spot and began to suck really hard on it.

"ahhh~..l-lucy" he moaned.

"That was so sexy" You thought to yourself.

Next you rip off his boxers and his erection sprung up.

"It's..so..big" you said kinda nervous

"Does my princess like what she sees?" He teased

You answered by sucking on his manhood teasing him by only licking the tip.

"Ugh.." he growled "don't tease me like that" he said on the verge on tears.

You laughed cause he was just to adorable.

Suddenly he flipped you around so that he was on top again.

"..n-natsu?" You questioned with a hint on excitement.

"Spread your legs, luce" he said in a serious but sexy voice.

You hesitated, but soon enough you slowly opened up, showing your most private area to him. Blushing like a madman.

" good girl" he said seductively

He plunged his tongue inside your wet cavern exploring every inch of you inside.

"ahh...haa, don't spread me so wide" you whimper.

Natsu pushed it even deeper.

It felt amazing. You can't keep your voice in.

"Ahh...mm..uhh..n-natsu..i-i can't" you say while your juices spill on his tongue.

After he savored your love juices, he whispers

"I'm going to be torturing you like this all night.."

And plunges in a finger. Pumping in and out. Your area even more sensitive after from Cumming already.

"N-natsu..I-i can't.." you moan.

Your mind going blank and your eyes hazy. You can't grip reality anymore. All that's in your head is him. Pleasure and lust fill your mind.

"Lucy, you're dripping wet down here" natsu teases adding in 2 more fingers.

You can't even speak clearly anymore. Your mind is blank.

"Ha...ha..uhh~" you answered.

You can't keep track of how many times you've already cummed but all you can feel is his long slender fingers pumping in and out of you.

After of what seemed like an eternity of pleasure. Natsu positions himself in front of your entrance and thrusts himself inside.

"AHH! n-natsu!" You moaned in pleasure.

You can't think straight anymore as he thrusts deeper and deeper inside of you. Your area twitching every time he slams your G-spot.

You can't help but cum again and again. And every time he changes the position, it is as though he's going deeper and deeper. You look like a hot mess.

"Uhhhhh...mmmmmm.." you moan while arching your back. You've literally lost it. You were like a rag doll being tormented. Natsu thrusting away at inhuman speeds.

After Cumming for like the 20th time, both your body's give in.

"L-lucy, lucy, lucy..." he says your name repeatedly

" N-natsu, natsu, natsu.." you pant

"Lucy..I-im g-gonna-"

"AHH" you yell as you feel his hot seed pour into you.

You cum right after and then pass out from the intense pleasure you've just experienced. Your mind blank.

After about 20 minutes you find yourself in natsus arms. He pulls your waist closer, leaving no space between your bodies.

"Luce, I'm sorry if I-"

You stop his with a kiss on the lip.

"it felt amazing, I love you" you whispered in his ear.

"I love you too, luce" he whispers

THE END ❤

hoped you guys enjoyed my first lemon, even though it was a dare. Let me know what I can improve on in the comments. There's more stories to come