I was to the front door ready to run into the school when I was bring pulled back. I was being hit right into Ryan's chest.

"You weren't gonna say goodbye?" He said with that cocky smile of his.

"Oh, yeah, I was" I said smiling myself.

You know it's weird, when I'm with Ryan I feel all gittery and I have butteflies and the world goes so fast along with my heart. And as soon as I'M with Hunter, I feel different, a good different. Like the world is slower i feel safe and I feel warm with him. I don't know which is better. I do know I like Ryan a lot though, and I'm beginning to fancy Hunter which is really weird.

We hug goodbye then he Let's me go

"Don't forget about this Saturday " he Said.

"I won't " I say walking inside

I enter and look around for Hunter. I don't see him anywhere but I saw his bike outside.

I stand in the middle of the hallway my eyes scouring all over, then all of a sudden a crowd of girls are circling me.

"I knew they wouldn't last" one girl says

"Pcht! I don't see why he would even date her. She's ugly anyway " another says behind Me

"He only wanted sex, don't think he loves you. Like he says! You're pathetic! " someone else says pushing me

"Hunter told me this morning that he was so over her. You're not invited to his party either. Also don't bother buying him anything.he doesn't need something you got out the trash " This girl who used to be in middle school with me said

"Are you supposed to be emo? Wearing all black like that " some girl said snatching my Beanie

"Give it back!" I said trying not to cry

"Look at all those bracelets...hiding something? " someone else said

"Leave me alone guys, " I said by voice cracking "I didn't do anything."

"Let me see that" a blonde said

She tried grabbing my arm but I resisted

"Stop it! " I cried out.

"What do you sluts think you're doing? Why are picking on her? You mad because Hunter likes her and not any of you? There's a clear reason as to why. I mean look at you, hot headed horny sluts who are always in his face. Look, all I see in this circle is plastic! She's different. You guys won't ever be in Hunter's range. He's way too good for any of you. " Cheyenne said stepping next to me.

Surprising because I've never spoken to her in my life. I thought she hated me because she was always looking at me.

"So how about you let her go I'll bring forced to make you let go" she said to the girl holding my arm

She let go slowly and made a face. "Got something you need to say? I'M right here toots say it." Cheyenne said stepping towards her

The girl didn't say anything but step back, "exactly, now if I ever see any of you bothering this girl. I'll make a personal visit to your house. We can discuss exactly why you were in her face. Now scurry on you rats" she said.

They all left, Cheyenne put her arm on my shoulder and smiled then left.

I looked ahead and saw Hunter. He put his hand out in front of the girl who took my Beanie. His eyes were cold and his face stone hard and she immediately handed it to him.

He strutted my way and I couldn't help but feel happiness. "This is yours I suppose " he said

"Yeah " I said and took it from him and put it on.